Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
A little underwhelming with the Cgi production tonight. I thought we'd have a good laugh. A few takeaways. War footing. Independence Day. Speech 23 minutes long= Pain.
09:14 PM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
18 March, 12:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
No salute from Marines

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
14 March, 03:08
Saw a commercial for an upcoming "interview" with Nora ODonnell and JB. It looked so fake that even hubby caught it, and he often thinks we're all nuts. That is how obvious it was. Don't know how Nora could agree to do it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ion Papa @Ionia
13 March, 02:44
Oh gosh !!! it is such a torture hearing this guy.
He is creapy and he gets creapier when his is lowering his voice
to persuade you for his good will.
Ι 'd rather to read your reports.
Since last March i haven't missed even one speach from Pr. Trump.
It was a pure joy and very optimistic tone, into my country's reality. Every afternoon (late night here) i had an experience of "beam me up spock"and i am thankful for that.
Hope he is as soon as possible back.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
12 March, 12:43
Glitch #1 started as soon as he walked through the door. the next two have the time stamp. i haven't watched the whole thing yet but these 3 can get anyone started in seeing them. there is a split second pause each time. see one, you'll see them all, especially when he moves his hands. I'll watch later but someone else can in the meantime.

Juliet Winter @Aviatrixinthematrix
12 March, 10:47
When Ghost Ezra gets more views as an anon on a single random telegram post than the "President" of the USA does addressing the entire nation.

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
12 March, 10:20
l certainly felt the "pain" watching it.

Gude Love @Gudelove
12 March, 06:44
@ghostezra
My mom says "It's weird to see Bidan's hairline advancing and receding in the same news show. Can you possibly send President Trump's team to remove Bidan's mask and say something in lines of 'April fool!'? Honestly, i can't wait till April." We're Japanese in Japan, and she can't write in English. That's why I'm writing here.

This movie should end before out ab-muscles pops up. Well, "Fukkin-hokai" is a teram to describe that you're laughing so hard that your abdominal muscles ache.

Thanks anyways for the info.

Christina Maga @Christina71
13 March, 09:56
In response Gude Love to his Publication

Diana Roesling @littlehummer
12 March, 12:56
@ghostezra ....did you notice Byedone wasn't wearing his wedding ring?? what's with that??

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 March, 04:31
In response Diana Roesling to her Publication
Because that ain't Biden.😂

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
12 March, 12:37
Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳Goodbye Joe🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳Enter Trump🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Field of Light @EartherealArts
11 March, 11:35
Did you see the E.B.S. image at 19:19????

https://abc7.com/biden-spe...

Captain Kek @CaptainKek777
12 March, 12:45
In response Field of Light to his Publication
19:14

Krysti Lewis @Crushie
11 March, 11:05
It was PAIN-ful to watch!

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
11 March, 11:01
1. GHOSTEZRA IS A GREAT RED-PILL WARRIOR, BUT SOME SHARES, LIKE THIS ARE INCORRECT

2. WHY WOULD THEY USE CGI WHEN THEY SPENT SO MUCH ON "BIDAN" AND HAVE "BIDAN" AVAILABLE? USE LOGIC.

3. WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG FOR BIDEN TO SPEAK TO NATION IF THEY COULD HAVE JUST USED CGI? USE LOGIC.

4. WAS THE PRESS ASKING A QUESTION CGI TOO? THE ENTIRE PRESS CORP IN ON THE SECRET USE OF CGI? USE LOGIC.

5. WHY WAS HIS SPEAKING PERFORMANCE SO POOR IF CGI?

6. HOWEVER, TRUMP HAS USED CGI ON AT LEAST ONE OCCASION, BUT THE CGI WAS ONLY TO "PLACE" HIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE WHEN HE WASN'T.

7. TRUMP HAS A DOUBLE, YOU'VE PROBABLY SEEN HIM GRIMACING FOR THE CAMERA, WAVING FROM "THE BEAST" OR GOLFING IN FLORIDA.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
12 March, 04:42
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
These events are really for us. The glitchiness is to keep us sane when the whole world appears insane. We know the end of the movie, but we can still be frightened that it might have been given an alternative ending. It hasn't. Biden is just an idea. It is everything most people should fear in their government. Once you realise this, you can relax. Most of it will never happen. Anything which does happen will be rapidly reversed.

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
12 March, 09:42
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
About #4 . The press can be cgi as well. None of this is real!

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
11 March, 10:51
Not worth watching.😞 When will we see anything hopeful. Everytime there is this big buildup and then nothing. He seems more normal instead of worse. I feel like he was switched for a new model. Thus the "dogs" had to be sent home. #makeitend

Having Fits @HavingFits
11 March, 10:46
Check your messages #SaveTheChildren

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
11 March, 10:44
When will the nightmare of Bidan end?

Ken Dar @kendar667
11 March, 10:34
Remember when Biden had striking blue eyes? That was one of his most notable features. Now they are sort of a nondescript deep brown, almost black. i guess dementia changes your eye color. 😀

Seriously though, this is obviously not Biden.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
11 March, 11:48
In response Ken Dar to his Publication
Yes

reaper myer @reapermyer
11 March, 11:56
In response Ken Dar to his Publication
hes filled up to the eyes with doo doo so they changed lol

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
11 March, 10:19
totally CGI... eyes bouncing all over the place...

no sound screen capture (cause no one wants to hear that $#!+ again anyway)...

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
11 March, 11:20
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
was it just me seeing the dark line on the side of his nose & then towards the end it went to between hes eyea then back to just a small dot on his nose again? maybe just seeing things

Kozi sox @Kozisox
12 March, 12:11
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
Someone better inform this fook, that AMERICANS DO NOT NEED HIS PERMISSION TO DO ANYTHING. "........what we can and can not do..." WE DO WHAT WE WANT.

Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
11 March, 10:18
If you zoom in it's a pretty sloppy cgi job. I mean, I wouldn't put it on my resume.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
11 March, 10:03
for everyone complaining about timing, you have been lied to your entire life it"s just that you are aware of it now, or are you?

Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
11 March, 10:02
the bottom teeth moving crazy was kind of anusing

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
11 March, 10:01
The CGI was strong. I felt like I was watching a Disney Production.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
11 March, 09:48
messages that no normie will take from it.

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
11 March, 09:46
Thanks for mentioning CGI - I thought it was with the black suit against the red Carpet... I appreciate someone else seeing/suspecting (knowing?) with the Speach.

Joe BOB @joebob
11 March, 09:46
Bidan comms:

Long dark winter and heading to a LIGHTER spring and summer.

Capitol is not just a Distant , foreign land... Yet DC is considered foreign territory and has fence with razor wire.

"WE as a government have to tell the TRUTH."

crys cry @CrysP
11 March, 10:21
In response Joe BOB to his Publication
i noticed these things too. he said truth like 10 times.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
11 March, 09:45
How many Bidens are there ?

First you said it was someone wearing a face mask.

Then it's a CGI production.

How about a Biden Clone ?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 10:07
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Cgi means the whole thing never existed. It was created. There is a real actor with a mask though both are true.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 March, 11:16
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Nana is guessing 13 because Doq calls him B1d3n

Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
11 March, 09:43
@ghostezra , was looking over some stuff Q Tip was posting on telegram, and he claimed Q said people like you shouldn't be trusted (as well as Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes) b/c you claim to have insider info. I guess the anon bashing continues. Disappointing.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 10:08
In response Mindy Jane to her Publication
There's a bunch of salty groupies on there.

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
11 March, 10:41
In response Mindy Jane to her Publication
BARDS likes him.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 March, 09:42
Never going to quit. Never going to waiver. Trump is my president. I will wait patiently until called to duty. BE BEST Be BLESSED.

America First @AmericaFirst17
11 March, 09:41

Beekie Girl @Beekie
11 March, 09:40
Approval going down, look at the dislikes 😅

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
11 March, 09:38
Would have been a good opportnity to wake the sheep...