Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
16 March, 12:57
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Best news ever that this evil thing and the whole family taken out. EVIL to core the lot of them.🤮🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
15 March, 01:21
Sick fucking bitch. Must die...slow and exceptionally painful preferred.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enough Already! @emdSD
15 March, 11:53
taunting kanye - pscyhotic woman

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
14 March, 09:20
🤮 and for the kids.....😭😭😭

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
14 March, 03:21

Truth Baby @truthbaby18
13 March, 04:03
Utterly Deplorable..........

Janet Lewis @jlws21
14 March, 05:49
In response Truth Baby to her Publication
I hate to give them a compliment.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 March, 02:58

Enough Already! @emdSD
15 March, 11:58
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
and this? mommy?

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
13 March, 01:25
not Kim?

vox nova @panda_code2
12 March, 03:16
😫😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
12 March, 02:31

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
12 March, 12:48
Sick people the poor children.

Michelle Peterson @DustyUtters
12 March, 12:23
The child does not look happy.

Cove 424♾ @H4rd
12 March, 11:45
I'm confused about this one. I'm certain the Kardashians are involved somehow, I wouldn't be surprised. However, I don't understand Kim's prison reform work with President Trump. Also, Trump and Kanye?🤔 John Legend is managed or something by Kanye too. Big tangled mess as always with the Kardashians 🙄

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
12 March, 10:00
Stuff like this is all just nibbling at the edges. Red pilled people will see one thing, bluepilled another, just like the media reaction left to right last night for the Biden speech.

All these media posts with pizza and what not all have plausible deniability. That means they will have no effect on people who are not already red pilled. They will not see what is really being presented. Pizza will just be pizza like Freud's cigar.

We are tired of all this truth being the boutique domain of the red pilled few.

Call me when this stuff really goes mainstream. Digital warriors are figting the good fight, and God Bless. But at the end of the day the "authorities" need to confirm the red pilled truth, otherwise we will continue living in this artificially divided country.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
12 March, 08:36
Would just like a list of who's clean?

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
12 March, 08:31
333, 17, 11 on Comments, Shares, Likes...??🤔

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
12 March, 05:44
I totally knew it. Kanye's handler. A witch. Eating placenta. Blood facials. All those black guys trashed in her wake... Insider big time. And ppl worship her! That weird robbery. The tape. NOT NORMAL!

America First @AmericaFirst17
12 March, 03:43
OPRAH + MEGHAN MARKLE - GO SUCK AN EGG!
https://gab.com/phennomman...

Chris WWG1WGA @ChrisWWG1WGA
12 March, 02:13
n response Danny Noonan to his Publication
Also This is just one video showing the fake plane Biden Harris Team Purchased and had painted. Watch this full Video.

https://youtu.be/jBLsTSHvd...
ODD THINGS on BIDEN'S 1st AIR FORCE ONE TRIP... WHAT THE???!!! Feb 12, 2021 - YouTube

Odd happenings on Joe Biden's first Air Force Once Trip.Meant to call shabby dude Secret Service not FBI.... Amateur video production for an Amature faker...

12 March, 02:11
Heres Video that Can Enlighted and Wake Up The Sleep Walkers.
Part 10
The Real Truth About Bill Gates And Fall of the Cabal. https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Part 9
The Real Truth About Bill Gates And Fall of the Cabal.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Part 8

Part 7

Part 6

Part 5
The Real Truth About Bill Gates And Fall of the Cabal. https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Part 4
The Fall of the Cabal. https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Part. 3
The Real Truth the Cabal.

SEQUEL Sexual Abuse Part 1
The Real Truth Fall of the Cabal. https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
12 March, 06:11
In response Chris WWG1WGA to her Publication
ThankQ . Was waiting for #10

Sure hope those Gates are dead

12 March, 02:01
I wonder what will happen to the Kardashian children when they all go to GITMO.

12 March, 01:59
I heard the Kardashians are satanic pedos and secretly arrested.

I wonder if they are already executed and we are seeing their clones?

Kamui Shirou @b0yzero
12 March, 01:54
Duck lips: Sure fire way to make a woman look like a disgusting tramp.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 March, 11:05
PAIN AND ANGELS AFTER THIS ONE!

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
11 March, 10:58
disgusting people

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
11 March, 10:56
Kim just oozes narcissism . Poor kid.

The Awakening Conversation @TheAwakeningConversation
11 March, 10:54
Succubi!

King Letau @MrBillionaire23
11 March, 10:26
Katrashians Got Cancelled... I'm Certain The Q Team Did That. We're Just Being Shown Why They Were Cancelled... Taken Out Hopefully. Ghost E Will Provide More When Its Necessary.

12 March, 01:45
In response King Letau to his Publication
The only reason they ever had a reality tv show was because their mom owns all the production of their show. Mom had her own camera team, Screen writers etc. This is how Vain they are that they had to pay for their own reality show out of moms pocket. Usually these nut jobs that do these stupid follow my family around while we do nothing shows, are paid for their time.

Mike Marshall @MAGNAMIKE
11 March, 10:22
HOTDOG ANYONE ?

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
12 March, 06:19
In response Mike Marshall to his Publication

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
13 March, 12:10
In response Mike Marshall to his Publication
💩🤢🤢🧟‍♀️Just threw up in the trash can. I'll never unsee that gross thing again. Omg. My eyes! My eyes! Wait...It's my stomach. No...it's my eyes. If I have a nightmare about this, I'm coming to your 🏠house🚘 with a poster of this🔜 and I will glue🔲 it to your wall.🙈 😜🤪😁

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
11 March, 10:17
Whats the appeal of lips like that? I don't get it