Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 09:14
A little underwhelming with the Cgi production tonight. I thought we'd have a good laugh. A few takeaways. War footing. Independence Day. Speech 23 minutes long= Pain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Berry @BethAnn
Please give us a timeline that we will understand! We are so sick of being let down over and over again! Who really are the SHEEP? I feel like a fucking idiot right now! So many times we've expected something to happen. Remember RIGHT AFTER THE SUPERBOWL? How about inauguration day? How about 11/3? How about March 11 being national popcorn day? WTF we feel like fucking idiots right now in front of our friends and family! Why can't they just let us know who was arrested and let us hear about what has gone down and put Trump back where he belongs!?? JUst do it! The rest can be finished afterwards but our stocks/retirements are going to shit and gas prices are going up, people are losing jobs. If BIDEN is not president, why is this happening????? HOW CAN ANYTHING HE SIGNS BE REAL IF HE'S NOT PRESIDENT AND HE IS DEAD?? HOW IS AN ACTOR SIGNING THINGS INTO EFFECT? COME ON, WE NEED AND DESERVE TO KNOW! ENOUGH BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09:20 PM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BethAnn in this post can reply
Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
11 March, 11:48
In response Beth Berry to her Publication
i was feeling the same way a few weeks back! and heres the thing, real or not? Doesnt really matter Biden was declared the winner, not a dam thing we can do about that, what ever happens! Happens! Try to imgaine how nice it would be if this was all real and President Trump is put back in the white house. (πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ) If that doesnt happen! Who is hurt by the movie playing out on the social media sites? How does it change anything if its all a game? Relax if it happens we all win! if it doesnt happen weve lost nothing and maybe weve learned a few lessons along the way, that make us a better person. (πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
11 March, 11:19
I’ve lost cred w friends too.
At this moment, we DO look like crazy conspiracy theorists.
@ghostezra , can Wikileaks or someone leak some info on arrests, tribunals, something? Idc if MSM never reports it. May we please have a non MSM reported, HRC emails type leak that we can share? Ty.

FREEDOM 2021 @IAMthatIAM
11 March, 09:42
agree
the white hats are losing credibility
what better way to honor those they have lost thus far than to release disclosures & make these public arrests now
not out in the future somewhere where thet know we will never arrive at either

NOWWWWWWW

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
11 March, 09:38
Beth, God is awsering our prayers. Kids are being rescued every day. God wont let other innocent children to take their place. No where in the bible does God start saving his people and stop half way. With the Egyptians he gave them a chance at redemption and when that didnt happen he set them all free. Thank him for answering our prayers dont lose faith and your reward is eternal! Nothing in the bible compares to what is being done to kids right now. God is our shepard no one else. Pray hard and he will answer just this week he told me this when i was feeling hopeless. I hope it gives you a little peace too.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
11 March, 09:37
Amen but its 3-11 they say
another letdown
agree on all this

Angela Creel @Mollylou
11 March, 09:28
Exactly! This is going on way too long. We do look like idiots and there is not one person in power that has acknowledged that Trump will be back before 2024. People are using fake names and claiming they have information and know the plan, but not one of their predictions have come true.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 March, 09:27
BETH I HEAR YA CALLING ❀️

Beth Berry @BethAnn
11 March, 09:31
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I'm so sick of the bullshit! i really am! Oh it's been 4 years, we're draining thw swamp, blah fucking blah bullshit. JUST DO IT ALREADY!

Betsy Cox @Betjacan
11 March, 09:22
AMEN!