Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 09:14
A little underwhelming with the Cgi production tonight. I thought we'd have a good laugh. A few takeaways. War footing. Independence Day. Speech 23 minutes long= Pain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Territ234 Tag @Territ234
Someone on telegraph is saying the only real ghost ezra is on twitter with no other accounts else where and was told that by ghost ezra there🤔🤔
09:18 PM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Territ234 in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 10:10
In response Territ234 Tag to her Publication
I'm on Gab telegram and here. 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Territ234 Tag @Territ234
11 March, 10:50
Green8709

Territ234 Tag @Territ234
11 March, 10:51
Thank you for your help. I just deleted ghost Ezra because his Twitter page said he is absolutely not on any other social media. You were One of the few I could trust. Best of luck. Now it’s down to prayer

Trica Parrish @EliviraLip
11 March, 09:36
This is the real Ghost. He didn't used to be here but has been for the last few months. If you look at old posts he covers that. :}

Territ234 Tag @Territ234
11 March, 09:41
In response Trica Parrish to her Publication
Someone on Telegram on Whiplash347 just said it. Is ghost ezra also on telegram?

Territ234 Tag @Territ234
11 March, 09:42
In response Trica Parrish to her Publication
Thank you😁

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
11 March, 09:36
Hmm considering there was a mass exodus off twitter due to censorship including President Trump, I would be very skeptical of the twitter account.