Lucas Warren @Gingerred42
07 March, 05:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
11 March, 01:09
In response Lucas Warren to his Publication
You are amazing !! I am so very glad you are in our fallowing lst!!! I like your videos but wanted to say that you are doing fantastic work in your videos and admire your integrity!!! Are you considering a podcast at some point? I think you have the abilty and the knowledge to dig in and get facts that would attract a good crowd!1 We are now considering doing a podcast ourselves but still knida figuring out what it all takes as far as mics and providers and everything!!! Anyhow just some support from us for now !!! Do keep up your hard work i have been nothing but impressed with you and your videos!! Never let anyone put that fire out, or slow your drive !!! We are behind you!!!R ricardo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thank you so much Crimson! Not sure what a podcast would mean? Do you mean doing news like on a live stream? Unfortunately Rumble dosen't do live streams but this is where I am building. Worked so hard to build it even to where it is now.
09:14 PM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Gingerred42 in this post can reply
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
11 March, 09:36
In response Lucas Warren to his Publication
Yes i was referring to a livestream.. I think if you were to keep buiding to enetually gravitate towards a livestream bringing the people that are with you now i think you would do great!!! Ther are other platforms that offer live podcasts those same people also upload shows like your doing as well!! Anyhow i think it would be a good option for you to look towards when you viewers agree with an offer you could make!! Its all news and info but some like to share live and interact with livestreams.

11 March, 09:41
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
Do you have a channel anywhere like on YT, Rumble?