Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
11 March, 03:54
WHEN IS THIS GOING TO END & HOW MANY HAVE TO DIE BEFORE IT DOES!!!!

https://www.theepochtimes....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
11 March, 04:13
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
that is the one issue i have with Trump pushing the vaccines - i realize it could have had multiple meanings - telling us who has been "shot"....however the WHY push something that is killing people - i don't get and not one 100% plan supporting person (the kind who trust the plan blindly w/o question) has been able to answer this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lotus Unplugged @Mizz_Neo
I've asked this too many times... all I get is Crickets, Crickets, Crickets! WTF!! Almost all friends and family (both parties) are drinking the Kool Aid...really upsetting. The statistics are that 20% of the people in my state have taken the shot. Does that mean we maybe lose them all in 3-6 months? So much fear around this vaccine Something does not feel right...
09:13 PM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mizz_Neo in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
12 March, 01:16
In response Lotus Unplugged to her Publication
i know - we have about that percentage in my state too....my beautiful niece now wants to take it (she won't visit she says until she does)....no one in my family truly listens to me (outside of my house that is).....unless med beds are coming out this year i don't know why this is being allowed.....