vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
11 March, 08:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
11 March, 09:48
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
SO .... THE #ADRENO ITS CHEAP ....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 March, 08:02
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Youre one of three out of 45 that even tried to notice this post and others. Grandmother comes in to the store today and her kid is singing some song quietly , and i start thinking of adrenochrome and im repulsed and just fkn horrified, i dont have kids , if i did i would probably be a raving lunatic knowing this shit. so far 3-4 out of 45 even stpped to see what i posted about adrenochrome this morning. its either too painful for the common folk or they are in denial HERE on ANONUP. I coiuld see that its not just your ordinary sore subject for a parent, maybe some accimation time is needed so they can sort their sanity from how insane it is. God bless the parents in this time in Jesus name amen. I couldnt parent in these times it could very well,,,,,seeing this, these times.God bless the parents of this world

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
11 March, 08:29
sorry I didn't see your post but I KNOW what you mean...I sat my grand daughter down Tues. night and explained the dangers of texting with stranger on road blocks..(kids app) BUT I didn't just tell her...I found a post with enough info to prove what I was saying without showing her the graphic pics...She's 13 so it's a boarder line on how far I go with it...but I told her we WILL talk more and I WILL show her more and more as she learns...I explained about the Child Trafficing ...the satanic rituals ...the FREAKS doing it and how they kidnap the children and adults for that matter...on one hand I want her to know and understand EVERYTHING...on the other hand..she is 13 and I find MANY adults having issues absorbing it all...May GOD give me the words to speak so I know how much and how deep I go in our conversations .. Amen..
NEVER STOP POSTING...
#wwg1wga #NCSWIC #Q

11 March, 08:34
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
God bless you and your grand daughter. If the Trump secret service needs a fkn killer of these demonic wasted souls im here. i d be a gun for Trump in this even if i lost my soul.

my dear brother...when you fight AGAISNT evil for our FATHER in HEAVEN....you might lose the life of this earth BUT your soul my friend is given to us from GOD and HE wIll NEVER ask for it in return for you to have or do anything on this earth...unlike satan who requires a payment in return for fame and wealth...but WHAT good is it to gain the whole world and lose your soul..I think that's why satan demands it for payment...because it is SO PRECIOUS... BUT I am BLESSED to know how passionate you are to defend the sweet innocent life God has given to these babies and children that has had their free will stolen from them along with their innocence....Thank You for the Blessing....and I assure you ..you will keep your soul as you defend God's children as a MIGHTY WARRIOR...
Blessings and Hugs..😇

#GodWins #wwg1wga #SaveOurChildren
08:57 PM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by jennifer_cloud9 in this post can reply
11 March, 09:00
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
If given a chance yeah , fk my life lets clear up the demons. my blood is nothing compared to Gods domain over the earth

11 March, 09:07
Yes Sir...Amen