Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
11 March, 09:48
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
SO .... THE #ADRENO ITS CHEAP ....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
11 March, 08:02
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Youre one of three out of 45 that even tried to notice this post and others. Grandmother comes in to the store today and her kid is singing some song quietly , and i start thinking of adrenochrome and im repulsed and just fkn horrified, i dont have kids , if i did i would probably be a raving lunatic knowing this shit. so far 3-4 out of 45 even stpped to see what i posted about adrenochrome this morning. its either too painful for the common folk or they are in denial HERE on ANONUP. I coiuld see that its not just your ordinary sore subject for a parent, maybe some accimation time is needed so they can sort their sanity from how insane it is. God bless the parents in this time in Jesus name amen. I couldnt parent in these times it could very well,,,,,seeing this, these times.God bless the parents of this world

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396