17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
Possibly the most important line from that B1d3n speech:

"By July the 4th ... something truly special, where we not only mark our independence as a nation, but where we begin to mark our independence from this virus."
08:43 PM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Mandy McC @PatriotWarrior13
13 March, 02:13
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
i see the work MARK. Biden is the 2nd beast who brings about the mark of the beast. Revealtion 13 states that the 2nd beast is a puppet of the first beast. not all versions of the bible use the word puppet but many do. I jist lostened to a prophetic message about July as well so its all starting to line up. prepare! once the mark occurs there is 3 1/2 years left of Tribulation that youll need to survive without being able to buy or sell anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
12 March, 03:57
people he wants to mandate vax in states by May 1. We have until May 1 to write to our reps in our states! Im serious! Dont expect Trump to be our savior We have to fight too! On Telegram go to TTT Roll Call. find your state. Everything is set up. Just follow what they need. If its an email to your reps then thats good. Tore Says Show- on Twitch- Tore set this up for every state

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
12 March, 02:31
Nothing Biden says is important...

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
13 March, 05:36
In response Stacy Landis to her Publication
I disagree. Everything the puppet/clone/actor "Biden" says is important. His script is not being written by the Deep State. It is a mixture of over the top prescriptions for a dystopian "Biden" world (which is just to wake up the people who listen to him) and little clues to us that Trump will be back to sort out the mess.

frankie mundo @meanbean17
12 March, 02:04
Everyone is over-analyzing to the point of analyzing what's being said by someone thats an outright opponent of our movement.

I think everyone needs to get some fresh air- and stop analyzing every.little.thing.

If it happens- it happens. If it doesn't then there will be alot of pissed off keyboard warriors who probably won't do shit about it.

Organization doesn't seem to be a strong point for our movement. We just gaggled on other platforms to commentate on shit thats actually happening right now. What have WE done to fight this? Nothing

Also- Propping someone up as a Demi-god is surely going to disappoint most folks here. All DJT did was let us in on their "secrets" I haven't seen any concrete change yet though...hmmmm....

My advice? Clean break- and check in every so often.

We're at the point now where someone will start decoding Biden's stumbles for "Comms"

If I see a gematria decode of what BIDEN says- I'm done. That'll be the sign you have all officially lo

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
12 March, 03:51
In response frankie mundo to his Publication
preach!!

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
12 March, 01:56
I like that

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
12 March, 12:33
I had to laugh at that.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 March, 12:14

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
12 March, 11:46
oh, thank you Biden. i am so happy that i can start getting together. i am glad i have your permission. we don't need freedom from the virus. we need freedom from the government.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
11 March, 09:32
Comms? DS being the virus?

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
11 March, 08:45
This sounds truly horrifying coming out of B1d3n's mouth