17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
11 March, 08:43
Possibly the most important line from that B1d3n speech:

"By July the 4th ... something truly special, where we not only mark our independence as a nation, but where we begin to mark our independence from this virus."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
frankie mundo @meanbean17
12 March, 02:04
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Everyone is over-analyzing to the point of analyzing what's being said by someone thats an outright opponent of our movement.

I think everyone needs to get some fresh air- and stop analyzing every.little.thing.

If it happens- it happens. If it doesn't then there will be alot of pissed off keyboard warriors who probably won't do shit about it.

Organization doesn't seem to be a strong point for our movement. We just gaggled on other platforms to commentate on shit thats actually happening right now. What have WE done to fight this? Nothing

Also- Propping someone up as a Demi-god is surely going to disappoint most folks here. All DJT did was let us in on their "secrets" I haven't seen any concrete change yet though...hmmmm....

My advice? Clean break- and check in every so often.

We're at the point now where someone will start decoding Biden's stumbles for "Comms"

If I see a gematria decode of what BIDEN says- I'm done. That'll be the sign you have all officially lo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by juliebjoe864 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Barnes, click on at the bottom under it