Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 10:59
Tonight on South Park. Adrenochrome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
11 March, 03:49
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
its all a joke huh🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
I am sure its not meant jokingly. This is a HUGE red pill for those that are still asleep. It will definitely make folks research. It's showtime
08:40 PM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Greengrl17 in this post can reply
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
11 March, 09:55
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Didn't work for my hubby. He just laughed "AGAIN" and asked why he should take a cartoon serious 🙄. I think many will think this way unfortunately.

Data Gramma @Vic
11 March, 10:04
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
This is going to sound strange but sometimes you have to say to yourself, "I've given him the tools he needs but it's up to him to build the logic." If you keep trying to push him then it becomes a piss'n contest.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
11 March, 10:16
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
It's the only thing that we have ever fought about. Now he listens, still thinks I'm crazy and doesn't believe half of it but at least he listens. I wont shut up 😁