Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
11 March, 03:54
WHEN IS THIS GOING TO END & HOW MANY HAVE TO DIE BEFORE IT DOES!!!!

https://www.theepochtimes....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
11 March, 04:13
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
that is the one issue i have with Trump pushing the vaccines - i realize it could have had multiple meanings - telling us who has been "shot"....however the WHY push something that is killing people - i don't get and not one 100% plan supporting person (the kind who trust the plan blindly w/o question) has been able to answer this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
11 March, 04:26
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
im not sure if he knew exactly what was in these shots. He only asked the medical community to produce the vaccines; from then on, it was up to the medical companies. kind of like what he did with state Governors. he delegated the task and the people had to see the corruptness of EVERY system! (even medical) War is hell!

Tiffaney Hoffman @hoffmantiffaney77
C'mon now! Trump knew and knows what is in those shots
08:35 PM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Chris Miss to her Publication
Only people mentioned by hoffmantiffaney77 in this post can reply
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
12 March, 07:14
In response Tiffaney Hoffman to her Publication

Tiffaney Hoffman @hoffmantiffaney77
13 March, 03:10
In response Chris Miss to her Publication
Thank you for this info. If you see from my previous posts I believe he did switch some of them out with a placebo. He can only do so much though. You are totatlly right about everything! I appreciate this! I had no desire to get that vaccine. The thought never crossed my mind to ever get it either.