Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
04 April, 04:44
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
He's too short to be JFK jr. He is the right height and looks similar in face to John jr's best friend tho.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
04 April, 04:22
Nice guy but he strikes me as too short to be JFK Jr, even though I believe JFK Jr is still alive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 March, 03:19
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Yup, there were even better pics, but this is all I could find. I think VK posted or RT`d back in January on twitter.

Lucky MAN @Luckyman
11 March, 07:59
He's not JFK Jr.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
11 March, 07:45
I'm unable to scroll through the pics.

Superfly17 Bowers @Grammabear13
12 March, 01:09
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Tap the white/clear lines at the bottom.