Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
12 March, 01:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Not a chance, makes me sick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
12 March, 03:27
Unfortunately me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
12 March, 01:31
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
🧐🧐🧐Don´t you have a choice ???? Part of the show ??? 😁

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
12 March, 03:24

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
12 March, 03:26
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
🎼wish the audio played- the vocals are great🎤

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
11 March, 11:12
Nope. Just don't have the stomach for it.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
11 March, 10:49
Hard Pass. My question would be did our President Trump watch? Does he feel our pain, knowing that we need him to take back his rightful place.

Chel Lynn @Chellynn
11 March, 10:48
I had a class. I'm guessing CGI B1d3n telling everyone what a good job he is doing with getting vaccines to the american people. Did he flatten down the flapon his neck from his mask this time?

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
11 March, 10:47
who?

Rebecca Carlson @RebeccaYshuaMC
11 March, 10:46
He is not my president!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
hard pass doq

illusion Confusion @illusionConfusion
11 March, 10:43
Not me

Susie MAGA @susieQ
11 March, 10:42
Nope! Not interested!

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
11 March, 10:42
Watched for a bit but decided to take in the high or perhaps low lights later. How many flags were flanking him on both sides?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 March, 10:41
Nope missed most of it, was working!
What bullshit fell out of his mouth?:?

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
11 March, 09:56
Shut Down!

Suburb Mom For Trump @Suburb_Mom_4_Trump
11 March, 09:17
im going to go ahead and sit this one out.😎

Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
11 March, 08:05
just can't do it

Trica Parrish @EliviraLip
11 March, 07:57
Q said watch the speech...so I'm watching

David Next @David_Next_61
11 March, 07:59
In response Trica Parrish to her Publication
me too, gonna try and keep my dinner down.

Denni USA @DenniUSA
11 March, 08:17
In response Trica Parrish to her Publication
Q's last post was on December 8th. Where did you see this from?

Tanisha Gore @Blaqhellfire
11 March, 07:57
I don't want to give him ratings!

Denni USA @DenniUSA
11 March, 08:13
In response Tanisha Gore to his Publication
Same!

Lisa God-is-love @Jesusreigns4ever
11 March, 07:56
the msm

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
11 March, 07:52
Gonna watch something. Not sure what yet. T minus 8 minutes to Wapner.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
11 March, 07:43
i wouldn't normally but I want to see the movie "live" lmao

Faithful Anon @KeepingTheFaith1
11 March, 07:39
life is too short. at the firepit having a cigar.

James Mays @wLandJforAll
11 March, 07:39
yep! not looking forward to his elder abuse speech, but might be some important info to pick up on

gravy train™ @gravytrain
11 March, 07:36

Carrie Adams @UpInHeights
11 March, 11:12
In response gravy train™ to his Publication
🤣🤣 what are you protecting .. silicone and fake criminal

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
12 March, 03:15
In response gravy train™ to his Publication
And didn't even have time to put his mask on.

KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
11 March, 07:34
HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
11 March, 07:31
who dat?

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
11 March, 07:28
Playing Chinese Beer Pong tonight w/ Patriots.
RULES: Must take one shot everytime SlowJoe can't finish his sentence or remember someone's name. Must take two shots everytime SleepyJoe can't remember where he is or forgets his own name. *Patriots may replace beer with hard liquor owing to untenable circumstances. I wonder if there will be a Patriot standing at the end of the speech?

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Can you read my post?

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
11 March, 11:03
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Well, seeing how Biden is....well...Bye-den, the posts here should start getting very interesting shortly! 😁 Cheers!🍻

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
11 March, 07:27

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 07:25
Those awake hopefully because that ain't Biden. White hats running the show.🍿🍿

Jim Boswell @speakerman19422
11 March, 07:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
How do you know for sure?
I think you must have some privelaged info to be so sure.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
11 March, 10:45
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
OMG Ezra your telegram thread last night "who's under the mask?" LOL -my picks: JW, CE, CBale

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 March, 07:25
I think that may qualify for self-abuse! 😄