HorsepowerQ ........ @HorsepowaQ
21 January, 02:08
Castle Rock a replica of the White House movie set. 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
21 January, 10:39
In response HorsepowerQ ........ to her Publication
I was watching something and Charlie Ward said he saw the inauguration 10 hours before we did. At 7 am in Spain. He said it was prerecorded but the stations were saying it was live. And that all the people there didn't look like they were celebrating a win, they kept looking over their shoulders too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
21 January, 11:18
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
A week ago?! I want to know where they held the inauguration then. Pretty obvious event to hold will big names attending. Would be hard to do this and have it go unnoticed

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
21 January, 03:54
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Charlie Ward said on the Simon Parkes broadcast video that he saw it 10 hours before it was supposed to be live in DC and he was in Spain I think. Who really knows? We are always being lied to anyway 🤪