: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
is anyone else having technical difficulties with internet today? or is it just me?
04:16 PM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Louise Bucher @Philly4MAGA2
12 March, 04:24
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
oh yeah, many glitches!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 March, 05:45
In response Louise Bucher to her Publication
my phone is still at 2 bars from yesterday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
11 March, 09:20
Sweetie- my phone has a mind of its own! It tells me what Im gonna watch on YouTube!!

11 March, 11:24
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
cuz its listening to you

Rebecca Little @Rablittle
11 March, 06:22
yes! at home and my childs phone is hard to track. keeps saying she's somewhere she isn't.

11 March, 06:33
In response Rebecca Little to his Publication
blessing in disguise, having to stay home

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 March, 06:12
yep

11 March, 06:24
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
its glitching and i have 2 bars in my phone

Emma ElT @auntieeme
11 March, 04:58
Getting worse as the day wears on.

11 March, 05:18
In response Emma ElT to her Publication

11 March, 05:59
In response Emma ElT to her Publication
internet is glitching and i normally have 4 bars in my phone, im at 2

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
11 March, 04:57
issues out west...

11 March, 05:20
In response Pedo Slayer to her Publication

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
11 March, 04:38
Im sitting right next to the modem with my phone and I've been having issues. I try to change over to the wifi on my phone & still have issues. Not just this site either. I'm in Ohio.

11 March, 05:40
In response Lori Loves Q to her Publication

11 March, 06:03
In response Lori Loves Q to her Publication
my internet is glitching and my ohine is at 2 bars, normally 4

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
11 March, 04:35
SUPER slow in Texas. I have checked my wifi connection, called AppleCare and rebooted....still snails pace😂

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
11 March, 06:17
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
I feel like I have been having internet issues on my phone at home for about a week now. I usually switch over to data instead of using wireless in my house, especially in the evenings. The desktop, tablets, and ipads have not seemed to have any issues. It has been odd.

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
11 March, 06:18
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
I’m in Texas, too.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 March, 04:33
yes! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

11 March, 05:42
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
11 March, 04:26
This site specifically for me. Admin did an update went wonky after that..

11 March, 05:45
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

11 March, 06:09
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
the internet glitches and my phone is at 2 bars

Sunflower Beauty @MississippiGal4Trump
11 March, 04:21
yes. mine is either not working or so slow. im in louisiana

11 March, 05:46
In response Sunflower Beauty to her Publication

11 March, 06:10
In response Sunflower Beauty to her Publication
mine is glutching and my phone is at 2 bars