Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
10 March, 06:19
Well i have said I would post pictures of my buddy who i go out with and pull miny rallies here in wisconsin!!! Well I let his wife take the pics and they did not turn out to where I can use them!!! Bless her heart they were way to far out of fucus!! my buddy Mr. Al Has been diagnosed with the terrible c word!!! While mentioning this iI had a surprise gift by a fellow anon here !!! Fist off @Qarmy_Anon refered me to the grounding video HEAL and Wow was that a fantastic referral on earths healing capability!! Then @Qarmy_Anon through just being a sharing human really reinstalled my faith just by having this conversation. I am huge into our god given ability of healing by prayer but when more than one agree it will be done and the care he forarded to my friend Was really overwhelming that a stranger Now a brother would reach out with such conviction!!! In a time like were in it was like a miracle!!! Thank you, @Qarmy_Anon R Ricardo Pics soon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
10 March, 09:36
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
if he can stand, hug him heart-to-heart. hold him until 2 hearts become one beat. it is then parts of me that traveled to you will enter him. i cry as i write this for the emotional energy is strong here in this conversation. we are talking about complete reversal of something fatal. do not ever forget your true power. this is your mission and i am here to guide you along the way. my love and light fill these words. my light is being transfered to you. now you share that light with your brother

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 March, 09:39
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Thank you again for all you ahve blessed myself and my friend!!! I can only hope that others will be blessed with your spirit!!!

10 March, 10:04
i wish i could be there to bear witness, i am here watching from afar

11 March, 05:10
I will keep updates flowing maybe i can convince him to let us film it!!
I will ask him and feel his response!! R Ricardo

11 March, 06:47
i want you to add something into this med sesh as i like to call it. as you sit eyes closed him in between you and your wife, i want all if you to chant OM. research the benefuts of chanting OM. it wil help him when you are not with him. he wil be able to start the process without you. he can take matters into his own hands when no one can he there

11 March, 06:52
Okay got it!! I am going to fallow everything to a perfect process!!! One thing I did learn for sure from martial arts is the details in everything you do it to the upmost importance!! Do all things corect your prepared fail to prepare and fail you will!! I can do all things in christ!!!R Ricardo

11 March, 07:53
theres a saying, "practice makes perfect". i dont believe that is entirely true. i believe correct practice makes perfect. you can practice day and night but if youre not doing it correct then you are wasting your time practicing bad habits

11 March, 09:02
That was his philosophy!! With all things perfection is disered!!!

11 March, 09:07
my dad taught me that

11 March, 09:11
It is a japanese logic that nothing is wasted if perfection is aquired throught life!!! One with spirit one with life!!

11 March, 09:14
even if perfection is not acquired, there is no waste in life. for everything has meaning. i believe you are either winning or learning, never losing.

11 March, 09:17
Well said!! to seek perfection you will find truth is something i have said throughout my life but yours is better!! From the back ground in your pic are you in the U S sland state? or live there at some point? Hawii

11 March, 09:29
i was born and raised on the islands

11 March, 09:35
I grwe up in cali surfing and alaways watned to get there but never did!!! I surfed all over the mexican coast but nothing compares to the islands!! You are blessed to even be able to afford to live there the costs are so high!!!

11 March, 09:44
im an earth sign but you could always find me in the water. i would surf sun up to sun down, coming out the water purple from the sun. i was black for a period of my life. nothing compares to the islands, but a lot has changed and it saddens me but hope is still there. do you know for the first time in hawaii politics this year hawaii turned red? fucking amazing. the convoys for trump were like nothing around the 50.

11 March, 10:06
That same thing has happened wit states turning red everywhere!! The problem is that they cannot say in states that they turn red so they move to another place then turn that red until they ruin it and do it over and over again. I Think or actually i know that we being the majority of people have now realized that we need to stay involved or this will never change!!1 We let this happen by not paying attention to our surroundings NOW I LET NOTHING SLIP BY even the smallest of comments i argue to the fullest!!!

11 March, 10:11
It al starts at the schools!!! These teachers have got to be put back in check or have them removed from the job!! I am now going to my local school board meetings even though my daughter is not in school i still go and stand up and speak every chance that they give me!! These kids need to learn that what they are teaching them is wrong and we are a country of people to be proud of !!! All one people under God!!! No Differences !!!

11 March, 11:48
The
Hate
U
Give

Little
Infants
Fucks
Everybody

THUG LIFE

11 March, 12:40
LMAO That says it all!!!!!

11 March, 12:44
Tupac knew

11 March, 12:52
Yes Sir!!! That is why they tried to take him out!!! I personally think Him and micheal are in hiding and coming back once all the crap is exposed and dealt with!!!!R ricardo

where did Tupac supposedly die? what state is it legal to fake your iwn death?
01:20 PM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
11 March, 01:32
Know what happened to these guys by any chance?

11 March, 01:45
they were silenced. whether they pseudocided or really taken out. i am not sure. i wouldnt leave anything off the table as of right now.

11 March, 01:22
I will dig lolololol I never went that far!!!!!