Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
10 March, 06:19
Well i have said I would post pictures of my buddy who i go out with and pull miny rallies here in wisconsin!!! Well I let his wife take the pics and they did not turn out to where I can use them!!! Bless her heart they were way to far out of fucus!! my buddy Mr. Al Has been diagnosed with the terrible c word!!! While mentioning this iI had a surprise gift by a fellow anon here !!! Fist off @Qarmy_Anon refered me to the grounding video HEAL and Wow was that a fantastic referral on earths healing capability!! Then @Qarmy_Anon through just being a sharing human really reinstalled my faith just by having this conversation. I am huge into our god given ability of healing by prayer but when more than one agree it will be done and the care he forarded to my friend Was really overwhelming that a stranger Now a brother would reach out with such conviction!!! In a time like were in it was like a miracle!!! Thank you, @Qarmy_Anon R Ricardo Pics soon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
10 March, 09:36
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
if he can stand, hug him heart-to-heart. hold him until 2 hearts become one beat. it is then parts of me that traveled to you will enter him. i cry as i write this for the emotional energy is strong here in this conversation. we are talking about complete reversal of something fatal. do not ever forget your true power. this is your mission and i am here to guide you along the way. my love and light fill these words. my light is being transfered to you. now you share that light with your brother

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thank you again for all you ahve blessed myself and my friend!!! I can only hope that others will be blessed with your spirit!!!
09:39 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by CrimsonRevolver in this post can reply
10 March, 10:04
i wish i could be there to bear witness, i am here watching from afar

11 March, 05:10
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
I will keep updates flowing maybe i can convince him to let us film it!!
I will ask him and feel his response!! R Ricardo

10 March, 09:51
in due time, i have started with my family that i have left. then i have broadened myself to here. i would love to share my energy with all who come with love and light. we are abundantly flowing with God-Source energy, it has simply been suppressed.