MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
I think the 1st arrest will be Osama Bin Laden. It would be the one to shock the world.
It was a fake trophy kill body double killed. Obama paid off Iran to hide him in Northern Iran.
Seal Team 6 knew the truth.
Obama/Biden had them go to Afghanistan. Organised for them to be shot down. Some survived. Ie Aaron Vaughn. This then leads into Benghazi. It opens up September 11 2001.
Talking about opening up PANDORA's Box. "GOLDEN TICKETS"🔥🔥🔥
~Whiplash
12:31 PM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
12 March, 09:47
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
ooohhh soooo goood! perfect first arrest ... please dont make it Cumo..obl would totally shock the world!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stormy Weather @StormyWeather1963
11 March, 09:18
This question vexes me daily. Can't wait to see it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
11 March, 06:39
it would be nice if the first ones would be OBAMA bin laden
and MICHAEL bin laden them followed by killary binladen and huma bin laden .
That would really put the fear of God into Pelosi bin laden ,
schumer bin laden and as cherry on the cake
biden bin laden .

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
11 March, 06:25
Since I live in MN, I was hoping that during this trial with George Floyd, that he would be marched into the courtroom by US Marshalls, and would be the first arrest. Since it seems that the shitshow was kicked off in MN. Am I selfish?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
11 March, 06:24
I have had similar thoughts. Tim Osman is supposedly living in Iran.

E.T... Phonehome @EvolvingHuman
11 March, 06:13
I have thought this for a long time now. Arresting a dead man of his profile would surely be a huge shock to everyone!! I used to scream it on my Twitter but not many listened.😅

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
11 March, 06:12
that's an interesting thought! I'm digging it.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 March, 01:57
THIN BUT WOULD KNOCK FOLKS SOCKS OFF

Tremor Time @Asleep_N0M0RE
11 March, 01:01
I for one would love this to be true...Tim Osman, Osama, I thought had a rare disease (liver I thought) and died long ago. This is from something I read. Hoping your thought is real.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 March, 12:34
marrant ca 🤓pense a la meme personne pape au debut mais apres en 🤔bien ...Ben Laden choquerait tout le monde le trophee 😎de Yes We Càn la blague

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
11 March, 12:33
That could really work.