Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 March, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
Welcome to the Light VK! I believe I must be done with anonup as a bunch of my posts jave been removed without my knowledge or notification. This site has now been compromises beyond my comfort level, looking really forward to a world that is safe, even from my keyboard! cannot get real news n now my voice is being silenced on a platform that is supposed to be all about freedom of speech. Tired of the games n the lies n having my shit either hacked or hijacked I got waaay better things to be doing with my time 😒 no real news, corruption everywhere, in fighting in the communities n military, meanwhile no solutions n no damn answers....tired of being censored. We were about to go live with raw vids b4 the purging n then the purging n demonetizing of peeps I have watched for over 10 yrs. Somethung needs to give, we need peace n safe places to communicate n anonup is no l9nger that place. So peace out ✌gonna dive deep w/self n drop all this crap till its proved to be a safe sacred space
11:34 AM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Raqndoc in this post can reply
Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
11 March, 12:27
In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication
Hi, who has been silenced? Let me know the user's accounts and I can take a look. We have been getting attack with bots and some users may have got wrongfully silenced.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffaney Hoffman @hoffmantiffaney77
11 March, 01:16
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
I have a notification that wont go away on my account. All sorts of things happening today on this site. Something is not right

Selah 321 @Selah
11 May, 02:07
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Password kicked out on WEGO, tried to reset, and said email sent, but none received, looked under junk as well. Any recomendations?