American Patriot @TrueAmericanPatriot
10 March, 08:56
Vid was 28 secs long Q28 has a link to a report from the Louisiana Law Review about "The Role of Military Intelligence in Homeland Security." X22 was speaking along those lines last night. We're hearing reports of Biden transitioning power to the Military because of the Syria bombing.
Also, the original video was taken from here. https://www.dailymail.co.u...
It's titled "It's the Moose-iah! Astonishing video shows 1,000lb animal 'walking on water' alongside boat on an Alaskan river." We've been hearing about Trump going to Alaska to speak against their puppet Governor. The article makes Biblical references and a reference to 'glitch in the matrix.'
Scavino's video also rewinds 5 secs from :11 to :16. Q11 references Military Intelligence, and Q16 says "get the popcorn." Tomorrow, 3/11, is Popcorn Lover's Day... also when Biden is supposed to hold his 1st formal press conference. Coincidence?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Staci Metts @RayTyson7
11 March, 01:29
In response American Patriot to her Publication
Just some thoughts, but my first was Jesus walked on water, biblical. then the backwards almost like a rreplay or second coming. Also back to the movie part. I see movie has already been played now they are rewinding it for those that missed it the first time. Again just what i thought if when i saw it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Patriot @TrueAmericanPatriot
Great input, Staci, and fantastic decode. :)
08:51 AM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Staci Metts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TrueAmericanPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from American Patriot, click on at the bottom under it