Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
NEW - Dan Scavino, former White House Deputy Chief of Staff & Director of Social Media, sends out three cryptic Tweets this morning, featuring a fighter jet, a whale in the ocean and an American Football touchdown. disclosetv disclosetv_chat
07:16 AM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
11 March, 10:12
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
I am hoping this means a whale as in the stock market (I have gamestop stock). Someone on the reddit board did what seems like a good amount of research last night that insinuated a "whale" (a very rich person or hedgefund) was investing in such a way as to keep the stock from going up too quickly and this will supposedly increase the ultimate price immensely.

I have rudimentary math skills let alone stock analysis but this gives me hope for good things.

*If the redditors are right it is still not too late to get some $GME and possibly $AMC and make a lot of money. Again, I really don't know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
11 March, 08:16
So. Friggin. Cool.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
11 March, 07:47
Hershel Walker: represents honest people taking back goverment
Whale: something big is about to break through to the surface
Plane: military op has taken off

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
11 March, 07:37
the touchdown scored by 34

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
11 March, 07:34
where’s the other 2?
that was 36 secs