Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 11:16
It's important you understand white hats are running the show at this point. It doesn't look like it. It doesn't feel like it. Everything in operation wakeup is there on purpose to strategically wake up deep sleeping liberal sheep along with angry sleeping patriots. People wake up differently than others. It's not one size fits all. Also remember this is a clean and swift operation. The public sentiment must match the reveal that's coming. Otherwise there would confusion, extreme violence, and civil war. The goal of Q is justice, wakeup, and then unity. Different stages all well planned strategically with an end goal of unity. That's why MJ and JR are vital to this operation. They are key to the unity endgame. Operation wakeup is here and nobody will be able to sleep through it. Godspeed. Ncswic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conservative Tiger @tentigers99
11 March, 05:52
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
what happens when we get sooooo fkin angry that we just want to destroy? its at that point. I follow you ghost but, its getting way too hard to not WANT kinetic war right now. sorry but, every minute we play the waiting game- thats not moving- we watch our country and our rights ripped away. we're willing to die to take it back. unless the "white hats" want to see us get to the point where we can't contain that anger, then what? done waiting. white hats have had plenty of time- done waiting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
11 March, 05:56
In response Conservative Tiger to his Publication
Have you been helping people wake up? Because when you focus on that, it doesn't feel like you are waiting, it feels like you are doing God's work and when you wittness more waking, it feels rewarding. 🙏💗

11 March, 06:09
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
as much as i can. I either pray or try to wake. the waking part doesnt happen. there is no movement in that dept. the left is dug in and won't hear anything other than what they think. if we had the SLIGHTEST SIGN of movement to make things right, it would go a long way. I realize it's not my place to pick the time but...more harm than good is stirring inside patriots right now. its been months and not 1 thing other than watching evidence of voter fraud get destroyed, watching patriots get treated like dirt and there HAS to be ONE THING that happens that shows SOMETHING is happening other than patriots getting hunted, put on lists, censored, blamed for everything and banned by banks/businesses - any place that knows our political/religious beliefs - how much more? I can't afford to get the meds I need to stay alive, and haven't had them for 6 weeks because I can't afford them. Will I actually live to see SOMETHING happen? Im thinking no

11 March, 06:12
Alexandra, thank you for the reply. Im sorry I am so upset right now and venting. thank you for your words and time listening

11 March, 06:20
May I ask what ails you for which you need meds? Maybe I can help. I have lots of experience in healing, natural remedies and was a nurse for 15 years.

Jus Hen @Jhch
11 March, 06:24
fibromyalgia?

This is a growing issue among most women and percieved by most doctors as a psychological disorder but it is not felt this way, the pain is REAL and it is all over, physically. Am I correct?
06:44 AM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Jus Hen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply
Jus Hen @Jhch
11 March, 06:48
almost the entire body

11 March, 07:34
OK, healing beginns when your vibration changes. But also we need to detox and cleanse the body. The nervous system is accompanied by our endocrine system which also controls hormone secretion. We can start by cleansing the liver with parcely smoothies in combination with cucumber, lemon, celery preferably organic to avoid pesticides, add cumin powder. Add about 1cup fresh water, filtered if you have, NOT bottled water, instead use tap but boil for at least 15-20 min to rid of chlorine as it disupts the thyroid gland which slows your endorcine function which is connected to your nervous system. You can also make fresh ginger root tea by grating a thumb size in 1 litre of water, let boil for 20 min. Let cool and drink after straining, add a little lemon and 1/4 tea spoon honey. It is also great for digestive system and calms the nervous system. Drink lots of fresh water, stay away from preservatives, eat organic foods if you can. No white bread, white rice or white pasta.

11 March, 07:50
I'll have more for you at a later time, just haven't slept yet, lol. Also, slow deep breathing exercises with stretching each muscle in your body with meditation sounds of 432Hz really helps reduce the pain. Breathing in O2 helps healing. Salt and mineral baths are great as well, such as epsom salts with magnesium, organic if you can get or sea salts work well too. Salts have ions and potasium, some with magnesium really helps change the vibration of your energies. Grounding by walking bare foot on the grass also has healing powers as the earth has electomagnetic fields which help heal by changing our frequencies called the torus energy. I'll have more for you, I won't forget. In the mean time I will also leave you with a movie/documentary which will help raised your vibration consciously. Not sure if you have seen it but so informative of our vibrations, how the world works, secrets to the universe and the positive solutions. It will elevate your thinking which will reduce the pain. h
(Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? - YouTube

Watch THRIVE II Trailer now: https://bit.ly/Thrive-IIFor more information: https://www.ThriveOn.comSign up to stay informed: https://www.ThriveOn.comFollow u...