Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 March, 08:31
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Suzanne Garrett @Suzieq76
12 March, 09:15
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Reread the statement from DJT. IMO, he is saying take at your own risk. If we weren't dealing with the illegitamite President and Admin, we wouldn't be able to take the vac for years to come, if at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
11 March, 10:24
I do not trust any Government. Current Government, Local Government, Trust the plan... I simply can not trust anyting. I live in a Liberal location. If the Politicians and Police can forcefully deny people the rights granted by the constitution - yes by force (example - try to conceal carry - you will be abused) - these peolpe took an oath - obviosly there word does not mean anything. if it did wouldn't the law arrest the lawmakers? Maybe this is how we have to all wake up, trust no one, verify yourself... I guess?

Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
11 March, 03:14
Yeah, I need to have someone explain to me why Trump is still pushing the vaccine. Unless he was able to change them to be beneficial. But then why all the related deaths? I'm struggling with this one.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
11 March, 12:12
In response Pat Nopales to her Publication
I need that same explanation...RN here and I have less than ZERO confidence in this genocidal bull$hit 'vaccine'.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
11 March, 05:28
it is sooooo very very extremely strange that he is sooo proud of vaxxxx????