Only people mentioned by RMFCo1822Ltd in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 March, 07:09
In response WOLF Pawnee to his Publication
Waiting thirty plus years technically, I hope so. Still ducking, juking and diving over here, even locally. Which ya'll do know, it spreads town to town, check the freaking properties of all secret society, subsidiary tunneling systems, etc. and on and on. Let it forever after this be said, NO one in ANY secret society can hold a place of power in any realm, NO one can EVER run for ANY freaking thing unless they back the Constitution, and the slightest variant is grounds for dismissal. PER diem, PER session, no more fkin funneling money via their ordo ab chao for trafficking in the guise of any "pork" i.e. money laundering and theft for black ops.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 March, 06:49
In response WOLF Pawnee to his Publication
I hope so, my life has been in the trenches, and I can't do shit til this is over, I may eat crab legs and go to the beach, and fkin say sleep in my car on Wed. cause some programmed fk was trying to get to me, and all the in between, but I can't and won't rest til this shit is really to for fkin real handled, I have not given all these years for anything but victory and every fkin tunnel and sub and sub, sub, sub, and on and on tunnel destroyed and the shit cleaned up above ground. PERIOD>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 March, 06:50
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
REAL battles, not just fkin twiddling my thumbs, on to much coffee. lol STORY after for fkin real story decade after decade. This shit must end, these children and this planet is GODS and this must end, end of story.