Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
I am a patriot. Just because I don;t understand all the comms does not make me stupid. I just want to learn.
12:24 AM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by WarriorAnnie in this post can reply
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
11 March, 12:46
In response Warrior Annie to her Publication
I don't understand them either...I'm just a gma...BUT I do understand the GREAT WAR we're in right now of GOOD vs EVIL and I KNOW #GodWins ... I love sharing and learning from ALL the anons ...what some of us don't understand in one thing we understand something else...That's what makes this so GREAT...we EACH have our own understanding to bring to the table...and I think THAT'S what makes all of ths work...KEEP DIGGING (like I do)...You'll find your strengths and won't be able to hold them back! Sending Blessings HUGS and Enlightenment
#wwg1wgaww #GodWins #Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
World Wide @worldwide
11 March, 12:33
Attitude is everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
11 March, 12:27
Amen

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
11 March, 12:26
It's all good Patriot.. Welcome to the Party 🥳🎊🍿🎉