Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
10 March, 10:30
everything hidden will be known & unveiled
our collective consciousness can create new timelines
believe it real & watch it manifest πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“
#darktolight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
10 March, 10:31
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Wouldn't he make the pefrect batman?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
indeed
good actor
the photo to Christian's upper left ~ of Trump w/John Kennedy
#FutureProvesPast
πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»β™₯️
11:45 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response God Wins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
11 March, 10:16
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
A good actor indeed. I've run through my rolodex of possible Bidens, from Kevin Kline to Kevin Bacon and even the late George Carlin. But alas, I recalled the amazing work Christian did in American Psycho, The Machinist, Out of the Furnace (my hubby's favorite), Hostiles and of course Vice. Could he be reprising another political role, this time as our fake President? All the world is a stage. Imagine the OscaRs next year? 🍿🌟🍿🌟🍿🌟

Verily Chambers @Verily1
11 March, 10:20
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Heard it could also be James Woods. His younger girlfriend playing the role of Bidans grand-daughter. V

12 March, 02:30
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Don't forget that Christian Bale also played God's messenger ~
Moses, in Ridley Scott's 'Exodus: God and Kings'
doesn't it all seem to fit so very tippy top πŸ˜‰β™₯οΈπŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»
#Biblical