Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
12 March, 09:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Bye-den's name wont be on the stimulus checks because he isn't our President.

President Trump is the REAL PRESIDENT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
12 March, 09:40
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
That is EXACTLY what I was going to say - you beat me to it! Awesome !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
12 March, 09:13
To be fair only Trump put his names on stimulus checks. no other president did.

Wayne Beaton @Windrunner62
11 March, 02:56
Rumour has it that because he has been using crayola crayons, he would draw outside the line and the cheques would be void. It sounds good to me, give the guy a break (Jim Carrey, James Wood, Mr. Bean or whoever is under that mask) he be tryin real difficult. C'mon man, you know the thing!!!!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
11 March, 10:27
I LOVE HIM! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. That look on his face.... PRICELESS!

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
10 March, 11:47
MORE PROOF! DJT WAS ADAMANT ABOUT THAT PART...👀💥

Dwight Knapp @kad784
10 March, 11:43
Check out he the movie plot for Wag the Dog

True North @TrueNorthGirl
10 March, 11:33
His reaction is priceless. Love it!

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
10 March, 11:23
than is trump responsible for allowing only 9% going to the people. why would he put his name on this.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
10 March, 11:18
I can explain ~ easy ~ They're just using up all the old paperwork first. 😇

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
10 March, 10:38
Because he is NOT a President of ANYTHING!!! HE's DEAD!

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
10 March, 10:31
https://youtu.be/0ghxTzDvr...

What about Jen Psaki joining the black eye club
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
10 March, 10:28
jaw drops open, possibly drooling into my own lap because of intense BQQMation...

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
10 March, 10:26

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
10 March, 10:26

Vickie Simon @vsimon
10 March, 10:23
🤣🤣🤣🤣 they are all wacked out!