Sea Shells @EyesWideOpen
10 March, 07:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 March, 08:51
In response Sea Shells to her Publication
Fortunately though for them their ignorance is bliss. I'm not feeling so blissful right at the moment. I'm struggling with this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 March, 08:53
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
struggling with the line between doing things to raise awareness and keeping my own sanity. Trying to save people, trying to plant seeds, wanting so bad to make a difference in the world and not losing myself in the processIt's becoming more and more difficult

Melissa Hughes @MelissaHugz
Let's be honest, most of us are struggling with this. There is very little we can do. Most people around me refuse to listen to any truth. And it has strained all my relationships so truly I am left with praying and staying positive and that's about it.
10:11 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MelissaHugz in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Melissa Hughes, click on at the bottom under it