Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
With all the honks, waves & people calling up today...

Youwould have thought I'd hung Merry Chistmas on #ThePeoplesBridge today... 😂

I did svsn better...

#OpemSchoolsNotBordsrs

#HoldTheLine

https://youtu.be/WIXVnzIUE...
10:08 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
10 March, 10:40
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
WHEN you have time, can you message me?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
10 March, 10:31
Looking GOOD sweet Lady!!! ❤❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
4ElevenAndaHalf Again @4ElevenAndaHalf
10 March, 10:18
Spread that message far and wide...way to go lady!!! 👊

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
10 March, 10:17
omg...im so glad to see your post! i was literally finishing up another post and thought i hadnt seen a post from you in a bit (could be the ADD in my iqt but whatever) and got concerned since you werent feeling well the last couple weeks. anyway, your post was a creepy-on-time reminder of kindred spirits and i hope you are on your eay back to 1000% ( xtra 0 intended)

Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
You are a rick star!!!

Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
In response Tracy Babble to her Publication
rock

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
10 March, 10:16
Love it,love you, Thanks for being great voice for us!

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
10 March, 10:15
❤️You make my day, everyday.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 March, 10:14
Thank You Veronica ! Your note and presents so very exciting ! Your Love and Inspiration is even better ♥️

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
10 March, 10:11
Always got the right message. Awesome job V

McKinsey Ouid @McKinsey
10 March, 10:10
I so admire you! What a great thing you are doing!