Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 12:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
10 March, 03:12
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
What is the date it goes into effect in the United States? What do we do about tax day and do we need to file taxes for 2020? I wish someone could inform us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
You and millions of others would like an anwser.
07:12 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Maudiemaye in this post can reply
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
11 March, 10:28
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
White hats are in control , file you taxes or don't it won't matter either way ..... Nothing can stop what is coming ,if it doesn't effect you file them, if it affects you as it has many during this time ,one way or another , you can file an extention, this is how I would weigh this out. Some get money back this year due to job hours cut or loss , etc no one shoud suffer if filing them helps you in this ,file soon though, if this is the case ,however if you owe I would file an extention many are having to pay that suffered too, it really depends on how it affects you , it isn't a right or wrong answer on this, each family is diff ,we have all suffered at the hands of the IRS in our life , some just don't realize how much , if you are struggling and have children don't do without what could help you now , and goes the other way too don't pay more to them what you don't have file an extention, lord knows we have all suffered from this year one way or another, back to top again ☝️⏰🇺🇸

Suzanne Snyder @ShaZam
11 March, 04:38
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
do not file! file extension! taxes may be forgiven or erased! hopefully! i have heard some talk! 🙏🙏🇺🇸🙏🙏🇺🇸