Jack Beanstalk @JackBeanstalk
This is an interesting theory by Lin Wood's whistleblower (re: Justice John Roberts & Mike Pence). I hope it's not true, but as evil as these people are, it wouldn't surprise me. Stay vigilant with your hand washing and immune building protocol like the use of colloidal silver.
06:39 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by JackBeanstalk in this post can reply
Conservative Tiger @tentigers99
17 March, 08:38
In response Jack Beanstalk to his Publication
The "whistleblower" is James Clapper. Listen to the Clapper tapes on Rumble. I forget who has them but, it's a series of interviews. You will be able to tell it's the same guy as Lin's recordings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER @TruthLight
17 March, 08:04
They are using "Viral Escape".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
17 March, 07:57

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
17 March, 07:49
I believe that to be 100% true!! Its probably in the High Dose Flu shot~ which I know is also killing people, my mom received the HD flu shot~ she as never the same after the shot! she was lethargic and catatonic for two weeks and then she just went downhill dead in four months! I am so ready for this to be over! Glad I am wittnessing it!!