Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
09 March, 08:50
3/11 . National Popcorn Lover's Day 🍿🍿🍿
3.11 / 11.3 . First Marker ? πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…βœ¨
Let's See What Happens . 5:5 πŸ˜ŽπŸ™πŸΌβŒšοΈ
#wwg1wga #trump2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
10 March, 06:30
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Exactly. I've had people ask me about it. It never really sat well with me. It felt too much in line with the reset to me. I think there is another plan in place. I could see a huge tax reform where people are able to keep the majority of their paycheck(still would need state taxes), making it easier to purchase things. Flat tax, fed sales tax on new goods, or maybe certain schooling(trades) are covered by some programs? My wife and I signed the mortgage papers and car loan papers, thats our responsibilty. Or am I just stuck in an old way of thinking?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy Holladay @CathyHolladay1
It's the interest we were never supposed to pay or taxes.
06:37 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CathyHolladay1 in this post can reply
MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
10 March, 06:45
In response Cathy Holladay to his Publication
Yea, I can see that. So then you eliminate those, certain things become easier to buy. How do you fund your government locally then?