NEO ONE @Neo
10 March, 04:45
There is a virus in the world that kills 8,500 children a day called "hunger". There is a remedy called "food". But nobody talks about it. (Photo by Kevin Carter, 1993)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily Morales @Pachimama
They starved Jews in Germany, they starved and infected Africans with HIV, they starved the world. They bury crops and cattle, chickens and pigs alive to create shortage of meats. They used GMO to stop reproduction of fruits and vegables. I WANT THOSE MOTHER FUCKER'S HEAD ON A PLATTER, I want to bleed them out slowly and cause so much pain just like they have done to the children on this planet. If there is anything that I pray for is justice, justice for all the crimes against humanity, against animals and against the Earth. I pray for the White Hats and for all those soldiers in the front line, rescuing human beings everywhere in the planet, I ask God to give them strenght and protection. Make them invisible to the evil and wicked. God is in charge now, never again will this happen to us or our future generations.
06:28 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pachimama in this post can reply
Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
10 March, 11:28
In response Lily Morales to her Publication
Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396