NEO ONE @Neo
There is a virus in the world that kills 8,500 children a day called "hunger". There is a remedy called "food". But nobody talks about it. (Photo by Kevin Carter, 1993)
04:45 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
... ... @Trader_Kev
15 March, 10:57
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
i hope she lives still.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 March, 03:03
President Trump is going to make sure that not another child goes hungry and not another child gets harmed, just as soon as he saves humanity from extinction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily Morales @Pachimama
10 March, 06:28
They starved Jews in Germany, they starved and infected Africans with HIV, they starved the world. They bury crops and cattle, chickens and pigs alive to create shortage of meats. They used GMO to stop reproduction of fruits and vegables. I WANT THOSE MOTHER FUCKER'S HEAD ON A PLATTER, I want to bleed them out slowly and cause so much pain just like they have done to the children on this planet. If there is anything that I pray for is justice, justice for all the crimes against humanity, against animals and against the Earth. I pray for the White Hats and for all those soldiers in the front line, rescuing human beings everywhere in the planet, I ask God to give them strenght and protection. Make them invisible to the evil and wicked. God is in charge now, never again will this happen to us or our future generations.

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
10 March, 11:28
In response Lily Morales to her Publication
Amen.

Richie Richard @Richie
10 March, 05:27
Of all the damned money and food aid the US send to countries it continues. A damned buzzard just waiting for a starving child to become so weak that it can't fight it off. This is sick.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
11 March, 12:07
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Horrible

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
10 March, 05:23
One year later...
Kevin Carter won the 1994 Pulitzer in Photography for this photo -- three months later he took his own life.
[St. Tim Tebow gives an amazing speech on this topic]

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
10 March, 05:18
I pray for all the children of the world who have been used, abused, and sacrificed in the name of all that is evil. I pray that soon, Africa and all 3rd world countires and those held hostage by the cabal, will be restored and their wealth will be returned. In God's name I pray.

ylady ylady_y @ylady78
10 March, 05:49
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
That you O LORD bring the rain of food to shower this country in a bounty of it. For no child or yours should know hunger. Amen

cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
10 March, 05:12
Demonic 4 ton gold digusting carriage for the queen reptile...

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
10 March, 06:15
In response cindy CLP to her Publication
A roughly 218Mil US $ carriage at a $1700/oz gold price.

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
10 March, 05:02
Dear God, please exterminate the corrupt criminal governments that KNOWINGLY starve, poison, indoctrinate, immunize their people. Eyes are leaking... we have plenty of food to feed the world many times over. With verticle farming/hydroponics I do believe everyone could feed themselves or their own communities. Mega farms and all the affilated chemicals, toxins, poisons need to go away. Less is more. God bless the children caught in the middle of these crimes against humanity.

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
10 March, 05:01
SAD thing is that AFRICA is one of the wealthiest countries in the world, GOLD, MINERALS, WATER under the earth and these poor souls have been the brunt of evil for centuries by the monarchy and China

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
10 March, 05:00
@neo
It's terrible, those guys there in high places, only care for their bank account. Not for the people. Let's pray all this will soon be over.🙏

Not1 Worry @WeWin
10 March, 04:59
😓 That vulture is just waiting.

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
10 March, 04:57
THE VATICAN has enough GOld to feed every person on the world, give them water to drink from wells, Pay off ALL DEBT, and BLESS the world , BUT THEY KEEP IT FOR THEMSELVES. GOD WILL JUDGE THIS EVIL. THis poor baby and millions more who have been wrongfully treated will be given a white robe in heaven and sit at the feet of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY and be comforted ..BUT THE WICKED WILL CEASE and be no MORE, and their soul will end up in SHEOL/ GEHENA for eternty for thier EVIL

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
10 March, 04:49
Not in the New World. It’s my understanding that under GESARA everyone will have a roof over their head and food on the table, no more hunger!

Janice Patterson @NaniP68
God bless and save the children. 🙏😥😥

Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
breaks my heart - we can send trillions tho to bullshit things - just not our third world beautiful people