Only people mentioned by Sparkledocawake in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (PepeLuvzMe) can see their posts

Cali Patriot @calipatriot76
23 January, 09:17
In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication
I'm glad to find you again! Just Debbie here. Kicked of twitter and facebook. . FB did not give me a reason, I was blocked just after looking at President Trump's page. Deleted BOTH, and I'm pissed.
Bet you are too, with all of your followers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jane @JustJane
21 January, 02:44
gotcha TY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 January, 11:24
. gotcha πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

April Evans @Stardust_1776
21 January, 10:20
Followed

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
21 January, 09:31
Already do!πŸ™‚

Michelle Renee @GoldiLox
21 January, 09:28
So if we all just follow one another on Telegram it's a bunch of accounts, but if we are all in one group on Telegram, isn't that better??

Silverfish Consolation @Silverfish_Consolation
21 January, 09:13
Hi Doc, why Telegram? We can't reply and it will be very lonely for you only sending.

Q++++ Q++++ @Sparkledocawake
21 January, 09:30
In response Silverfish Consolation to her Publication
I am trying to allow comments for the channel. Cant quite figure it out yet

Renee White @Rapnay
21 January, 09:07
done check make this rocket take off.

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
21 January, 08:56
yes thanks I'm in πŸ₯°

Jackie Helg @JackieHelgWWG1WGA
21 January, 08:55
THANK YOUVSO MUCH!!!! im followingπŸ₯°