Only people mentioned by WhiteHotMic in this post can reply
OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
13 February, 09:44
In response Mike White to his Publication
Harvard University Muslim Alumni has multiple Twitter accounts and affiliates.

Al Waleed bin Talal Al Saud mentored and paid Barry Soetoro's(Obuma) way through Harvard Law. He is now in charge of the 'Muslim" alumni at Harvard University. Forbes net worth has him worth $17 billion. He is worth far more.... Unlimited resources.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 February, 09:24
Important to remember that there are multiple 'HUMAs'

HUMA ABEDIN - we all know
HUMA - Harvard University Muslim Association
HUMA - Healthcare Services across Globe (using advanced methods of digital tracking and monitoring.) -- HUMA.AI - possibly affiliated, partered with AstraZeneca and others

Wheres HUMA? (Harv Muslim) - Boston Massachusetts
Wheres HUMA? - Huma Island Busuanga Palawan, Philippines - (Q ref Padawan in one of last posts)

What else?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 February, 09:26
In response OneWay Patriot to his Publication
HUMA - Harvard University Muslim *Alumni ... my B

Diane Buckley @PatriotDiane
21 January, 10:25
I searched q alerts with the 925 timestamp from Huma definitely interesting. Lots of drops with 925 in it.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
21 January, 08:48
will watch what i can but i was alwys confused with this drop

Mike White @WhiteHotMic
21 January, 09:49
In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication
i believe these early drops will now become much more important. everyone keep eyes on. if youre on twitter folow Huma.