Jim McQ @Jimmcq
10 March, 06:20
So.. I'm asking this question on various platforms;
Why dose Trump push vaccines so hard if we all know the plan and the damage they do? This is a splinter in my mind I can't get out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
10 March, 07:10
In response Jim McQ to his Publication
first if all they were using covid vaccinations to get into the big cities. Trump gave us what we meeded to know. HCQ, zinc and zpac. sheep are going to ge sheep. haters are going to be haters. also if trump oushed the vaccine most if the haters probably wouldnt take it. who is to say people are dying from the shot? who us to say the people dying are not andromcrome users? there is so much thst can be speculated. how do we know these people even really died? hiw do we know this isnt part of the movie?? all i know is i am not taking it. God gave me an immune system and the wisdom to improve it. I can tell people what i have learned, but ultimateky it is their body their choice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim McQ @Jimmcq
I agree with most of what you say, but the MSM scared the shit out of ALOT of people and then MSM and Trump paint the vac. as a solution???? Why is it the only thing they agree on is the vaccine?
03:57 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jimmcq in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
10 March, 04:13
Unfortunately these people are not awake. just because they may know a few things does not mean they are awake. The other thing they are lacking is discernment. You can on have that if you have God in your life. Too many people on the fake it until you make it train. There is so much we do not know going on behind the scenes. In my personal life, I have saved a lot of people from getting the vaccine. However, will they cave when the going gets tough? most likely. We need tolray these people come to God. it is the inmy way they are going to see things differently.

Curl Kampf @WeGeaux1
10 March, 03:58
trump said get the shot , not the vaccine

Jim McQ @Jimmcq
10 March, 04:00
In response Curl Kampf to his Publication
I don't think every one will be DECODING all his words. 75% don't even believe that kind of thig exists. He did push the vaccine creation. So you might say the vaccine is his,eh? And he did tell people to go get it during the CPAC speach. I'm just wondering why he is pushing it. I'm not a traitor for asking. I'm a patriot looking to protect my family and any other ignorant folk

Jason statham @statham
10 March, 04:02
In response Curl Kampf to his Publication
Sound of freedom (2021) Full Movie Online Free

Watch HD ►► https://t.co/lzQGpe3HGO?so...

Stream HD ►► https://t.co/cI3uY7A2wB?so...