Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
People who follow Q and want undeniable proof before the great reveal, aren't thinking it through. You don't reveal your chess moves in advance before your opponent during the game. All moves effect future moves. With all the "coincidences" and bread crumbs left for those who are awake, there's always a counter explanation to keep people asleep. It's designed that way on purpose. In the end it'll be revealed. Every lie. Don't stop believing. What you've already witnessed is mathematically impossible beyond coincidence.๐Ÿ˜Ž
03:12 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
10 April, 03:59
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
In Chess or War, you have several contingencies in mind based on moves and countermoves. You never reveal your plan, next move or intended move to end the game. You just play and adapt to the reality that lies in front of you. That's why we must be Patient and Trust the plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
10 April, 03:38
un choix a faire ๐Ÿ˜Ž.et le seul c'est celui de la .verite ..Fort !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
10 April, 03:11
Well yes as someone who plays chess myself, I was always taught you never speak until youโ€™re ready to call checkmate, for me the fact that Biden and Obama both tried to bury Michael Flynn yet Biden has not fired Michael or Charles Flynn, in fact Charles Flynn got promoted under Biden, tells me that patriots are in control.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
14 March, 09:16

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
14 March, 01:02
Some have blind faith, others struggle to believe. Remember:

Jesusโ€™ entire adult life was characterized by a deep concern for the spiritual condition of the nonbeliever. He saw them as desperately lost, and His heart was broken because of that. His compassionate purpose for their well-being was deep-rooted, and He showed this concern specifically in the way He met them where they lived, fed them, taught them, and healed them (Matthew 9:9-11; Mark 1:33-34; 6:30-42; Luke 5:1-11).

The example Jesus set for us is to build relationships with people who donโ€™t know Him. When we meet a person who has not yet experienced Godโ€™s saving grace, we are to have the heart of Jesus and extend a helping hand at their point of need. If they are thirsty, we can give them a cup of water; if theyโ€™re hungry, we can feed them (Matthew 25:35-40).

Blu Jen @BluJen
13 March, 11:54
c'mon how much is enough already?!!! I believe. I stood. I still Stand. How much.more of this horsepukey do we have to sit n watch? Y'all have everything use it already. It is beyond Treason, beyond Crimes Against Humanity, we are all a-ok with them bein delivered to the Judgement Seat, even to the Public. Enough Popcorn. Let's get this Movie to the Credits already the caged bird sang, the Angels saved the kids, the bunkers blew, drop the hammer...

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
13 March, 10:55
i donot want the enemy to know all the facts. i have trust in what is good.

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
12 March, 03:43
Thanks GE. Evan the best of U.S. can get worn down!
WWG1WGA!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
11 March, 03:49

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
11 March, 08:17
Amen!

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
11 March, 01:40
Either you're awake or you're NOT. Those who are not awake will ask for proof continuously. Most are not awake.

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
11 March, 01:28
BELIEVE qhen it is BEYOND REASON to BELIEVE ๐Ÿ˜

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
10 March, 11:22
๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 10:43
Told ya Nana is here til death do us part hun.
I was not kidding.

God will show up right on time, it is his show.
I just convey what I hear.
The more ya know!

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
10 March, 10:39
Remember folks, when Q is quiet, shit is goong down behind the scenes.

Q has been quiet for a while now...

Niether your or I have a need to know at this time, no matter how much we are entitled to know.

Keep the faith, hold the line. We haven't seen the whites of their eyes yet.

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
10 March, 09:44
Game theory๐Ÿ˜Ž

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
10 March, 09:31
I think what people really wanna know is why Trump is promoting your vaccine that's apparently very dangerous.

Julie Boe @JulieB
11 March, 04:44
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Same here!

Having Fits @HavingFits
13 March, 10:53
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
He It's not promoting vaccines. The presumption is that you know as a follower that such words as COVID-19, vaccine and other simulator word or coms you can look here under those names on the site and you'll find the translations. I honestly can't keep them straight but I think it goes something like this if you were said to have Covid and you are under house arrest or have been arrested, yes you got the vaccine you are done for you have been executed under military tribunal. I called this out right after the State of the Union address that I found this very frustrating as the newly woke and a lot of people responded in explaining. So I suggest you go to beach broadcast.com and look up the dates on the day of or the day afterThe Sotu speech.Also on the last two days she has done great Q post 101 breakdown

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
10 March, 09:28
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Jim West @jimwest
10 March, 08:14
Faith in action is when you realize what "you"ve already witnessed is mathematically impossible beyond concidence." Once faith is there, a person can never step back. What they know is what they know. People can laugh at you, ridicule you and even tell you you are crazy, but that won't change the things you already know to be true. Even if you want to, you can't ever go back to sleep. You will be miserable. That's why the red pill is final.

American Woman @American_Woman45
11 March, 03:51
In response Jim West to his Publication
This is also incredibly helpful when trying to decipher today's "troubling times". ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฏ

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 March, 03:57
In response Jim West to his Publication
Theres no going back and wouldnt want it any other way! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
10 March, 07:03
If you don't have undeniable proof then you haven't followed Q.

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
11 March, 04:51
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
can you mention some! i am new here

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
10 March, 06:47
I'm with you Ghost, even though I cant see you ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿคฃ

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
10 March, 06:41
OOH YEAH!!

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
11 March, 04:17
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
well...sh*t. this is going to create a lot of panic in those who have no clue. and anxiety in those who do. how will this play out?

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
10 March, 06:20

dianne 3700 @dianne3700
10 March, 05:08
Anyone see this proof today??
CNN / Dems lost their minds or the white hats are in control.
Or maybe both.
Hang in there frens.
The best is yet to come.
And we are BLESSED to be able to watch.

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
10 March, 05:02
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถjust a small town girl...
dont stop believin' ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

https://youtu.be/bW4GLb0hZ...

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
11 March, 12:08
In response GOD WON to her Publication
theres no border infiltration its all a show. Trump would personally do something if this were true. This is a show to wake up the normies, you must not be too woke if u still believing in propaganda. stop watching fake news.

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
14 March, 12:58
In response GOD WON to her Publication
The carrot in front of the horse is a powerful tool. However the border stories seem just that....... stories. Manufactured to open more eyes.

Nannette Kendall @NPKENDALL
10 March, 04:42
Exactly! It's not as though these posts are difficult to find! SHEESH!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
10 March, 04:41
AI
Future proves past
It has happened then gets revealed
at a set date in futiure
moving pieces like chess, options a plenty depending success.

Jason statham @statham
10 March, 04:29
Sound of freedom (2021) Full Movie Online Free1080

Watch HD โ–บโ–บ https://t.co/lzQGpe3HGO?so...

Stream HD โ–บโ–บ https://t.co/cI3uY7A2wB?so...

Nannette Kendall @NPKENDALL
10 March, 04:44
In response Jason statham to his Publication
@administrator I think this post about Sound of Freedom is spam.

Jason statham @statham
10 March, 04:29
Sound of freedom (2021) Full Movie Online Free1080

Watch HD โ–บโ–บ https://t.co/lzQGpe3HGO?so...

Stream HD โ–บโ–บ https://t.co/cI3uY7A2wB?so...