Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 03:12
People who follow Q and want undeniable proof before the great reveal, aren't thinking it through. You don't reveal your chess moves in advance before your opponent during the game. All moves effect future moves. With all the "coincidences" and bread crumbs left for those who are awake, there's always a counter explanation to keep people asleep. It's designed that way on purpose. In the end it'll be revealed. Every lie. Don't stop believing. What you've already witnessed is mathematically impossible beyond coincidence.😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
I think what people really wanna know is why Trump is promoting your vaccine that's apparently very dangerous.
09:31 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Having Fits @HavingFits
13 March, 10:53
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
He It's not promoting vaccines. The presumption is that you know as a follower that such words as COVID-19, vaccine and other simulator word or coms you can look here under those names on the site and you'll find the translations. I honestly can't keep them straight but I think it goes something like this if you were said to have Covid and you are under house arrest or have been arrested, yes you got the vaccine you are done for you have been executed under military tribunal. I called this out right after the State of the Union address that I found this very frustrating as the newly woke and a lot of people responded in explaining. So I suggest you go to beach broadcast.com and look up the dates on the day of or the day afterThe Sotu speech.Also on the last two days she has done great Q post 101 breakdown

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Boe @JulieB
11 March, 04:44
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Same here!