Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
10 March, 01:02
I know this is early but the quantum healing med beds are coming very soon to a town near you. I know once the QFS/Nesara/Gesara rolls out there will be provisions (money set aside) for HEALING CENTERS all across the world. When and if funding for these miracle healing centers comes to fruition, let us all inform one another so we can get this started in our own communities. God bless all of my brothers and sisters! You are children of the most high GOD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Devon Hunt @sweatybetty91
10 March, 01:51
In response Christopher Smith to his Publication
Do you know why TX and FL are being named as the only 2 states that get them first?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
Devon , I heard for two reasons, location geographically and rumors that Temple, Texas might be the next "White House" and then the summer White House in Mar Logo. Something else I heard from two people but can't confirm is that they have the infrastructure, or factories mostly set up for that type of assembly of medical equipment, but can't confirm that.
02:00 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Devon Hunt to his Publication
Only people mentioned by blessedpatriot in this post can reply
AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
18 April, 03:30
I listen to the Quantum Healing talks on Telegram. They have said that elevation is also an important piece for the beds to work correctly. I am very excited to be a part of this!

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
I listen to the Quantum Healing talks on Telegram. They have said that elevation is also an important piece for the beds to work correctly. I am very excited to be a part of this!

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
21 March, 10:54
I heard Gene Decode mention this . I drove through Temple recently and they have a beautiful new road and are still doing more road work on the highways near there.

Devon Hunt @sweatybetty91
10 March, 02:22
Thank you for your response. Sounds like it could take a long while for the rest of us that have family members that need them to have access to them.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
21 March, 10:52
In response Devon Hunt to his Publication
Texas has many huge hopitals all/ many
of which will probably be put out of business which will seriously effect their economy and also many vets & army / air force bases in Texas.
And many retirees in Florida?