Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
I know this is early but the quantum healing med beds are coming very soon to a town near you. I know once the QFS/Nesara/Gesara rolls out there will be provisions (money set aside) for HEALING CENTERS all across the world. When and if funding for these miracle healing centers comes to fruition, let us all inform one another so we can get this started in our own communities. God bless all of my brothers and sisters! You are children of the most high GOD!
01:02 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by blessedpatriot in this post can reply
Dana***** ****** @Danuta
18 July, 06:04
In response Christopher Smith to his Publication
I had hear that it will be only available to people who are vibrating very high, It makes sense, I wish i had one to help me , I hope many people will be saved,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Adkins @Nhojison
28 April, 05:50
😊I feel as though if there was really this med bed which I am not doubting that we have technology to heal human life we also have technology to take it I wish I could lay in a med bed and heal my lungs so I can breathe again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Miller @MarilynPatriot
27 April, 11:01
My Husband of 20 Years is dying of Cancer right now. How do we get to a Med Bed Now PLEASE?!?

Jenny Parsons @Specialagent99
21 March, 10:02
absolutely! Ready to get this going for all! ✝️🙏

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
21 March, 08:31
i remeber our wonderful president saying at a rally... sometime in june. Heal the Vetrens and the children first pls

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
13 March, 01:34
Can't wait for this to happen! So excited!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 March, 08:42
Healing everything technology!!!
VERY INTERESTING _ our Secret Space Programs, living on Mars. I thought it was hocus pocus, but I've started seeing more affirmations of this in different groups. Plus researched the people and info. Our govt has not shared with us ... big shocker! "Area 51", UFO's, dark side of the moon photo shows "structures" ...

https://ugetube.com/watch/...

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
10 March, 06:35
I believe the Netherlands already got the first bed

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
10 March, 03:03
i would lobe to set up a healing center.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
10 March, 02:55
Has anyone seen any Science on these? They look cool in the movies, but I don't think we have the technology to have wireless healing technology today.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
10 March, 02:57
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
just did a quick google search, and zero medical or scientific journal articles, but tons of social media hits.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 March, 02:07
im ready. i hope they remember our beloved animal children

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
10 March, 03:11
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I have had the same hope! My little Oliver can't hear well and that would be such a blessing. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

Devon Hunt @sweatybetty91
10 March, 01:51
Do you know why TX and FL are being named as the only 2 states that get them first?

Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
10 March, 02:00
In response Devon Hunt to his Publication
Devon , I heard for two reasons, location geographically and rumors that Temple, Texas might be the next "White House" and then the summer White House in Mar Logo. Something else I heard from two people but can't confirm is that they have the infrastructure, or factories mostly set up for that type of assembly of medical equipment, but can't confirm that.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
10 March, 01:24
❤️🙏

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 March, 01:23
Have a whole list of people to help.