Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 March, 09:40
My dreams have been out of control...Anyone else having crazy vivid dreams lately?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
i have always had vivid, transformative dreams, but they stopped for a few years. now they are back, and wilder than ever. last night i dreamed my son was small, and i was holding his hand going down steep stairs. his arm broke off in my hands and he tumbled away. i was panicked! this is my child who broke his arm falling down the stairs, when he was little, and is now going to graduate and leave. i think im worrying about him leaving already. my point is, i think most dreams are highly symbolic, and can help us sort out what we are feeling, and can give us instruction, if we are paying attention. i like to take a minute when i wake up, and ponder what my dream meant , objectively.
11:46 AM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ghost in the Kachime, click on at the bottom under it