Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
12 March, 02:17
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
When the country had some balls ? Our elite military just got burned alive for rescuing the children in the tunnels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Aeywat @MamaAeywat
10 March, 11:44
Clocks go forward. It's spring.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
10 March, 12:15
In response Mama Aeywat to her Publication
😂😲OMG sorry, I just liked the strength of the quote... I knew the clock change was coming up soon. I get it screwed up every time

PAIN NOW @PAIN
10 March, 11:38
It is stunning there hasn't been a physical uprising yet from the American Patriot! How far can they push us until we finally collectively snap and take back OUR country?

Looks like, with nothing happening again today, we are about to find the mother fucking hell out!

What a magical time to be alive!

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
10 March, 11:44
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Truth... I can say for myself My level of BS acceptance is reaching its limit. Yes. I find it magical because my eyes are open and we get to exercise our observation skills. No such thing as coincidences.