Maurizio Pedrini @maupedx
09 March, 05:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
09 March, 05:32
In response Maurizio Pedrini to his Publication
I'll play along......so why is the guy pretending to be Joe Biden still pretending to be President? Why isn't this actor arrested, perp walked, tried and hung. Bye bye Biden! And for ALL to see?

Also, let's talk about pig headed Kammy Harris and her fat fucking ass. Why is she still alive? Don't say Americans cannot handle seeing her neheaded. We can. Those who cannot, don't have to watch.

Point is, when does the entire scam end? Because good people all over the world are dying because of this virus scam that should have eneded long ago. What on earth is the hold up and how can DJT simply sit bay and watch people die? We currently have no country. Why?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 March, 07:16
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
You are absolutely right .. but there is a psy-op and military operation in plan and all is part of it ... a big screen theater. It is painful and disheartening but it is necessary and unavoidable.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
09 March, 07:27
Fascinating times. I am stunned at how much the white hats have undervalued a SINGLE pure, plain and simple PUBLIC arrest, perp walk, trial and hanging of ANY DC pure trash swamp rat. Throw the poor folks a bone and give them a little hope. Right now there is no "Great Awakening" sadly. So many still fast asleep and terrified of what our country has become. Until those folks are awake, and doing so is as simple as peach pie, we have absolutely nothing. I have never sen anything more horrific than what I have witnessed over the last few months. And I am awake. Imagine what those not awake are feeling?

Think about what the arrest of, say for example, Fauci would do for morale of the country. And the arrest of Fauci, and subsequent and eventual hanging/shooting, would not disrupt a single other global operation to save the kids. It's a no brainer. I hope they find the will to do this. Would really help!

So brutal to witness. Hope it ends tomorrow.

I'm sorry but being awake doesn't mean realizing the horrors around us. Being awake means having made the spiritual dimension shift. This transition allows you to see and feel what otherwise would not be possible.
04:58 AM - Mar 10, 2021
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Only people mentioned by maupedx in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
10 March, 11:27
Too deep for me. It's actually VERY pure, plain and simple.....however, the Game of Life is good, grand and glorious so long as you haven't spent your life relying on fake news. So many American Patriots are FAST asleep. What on earth could possibly wake them up. Very easy. Easy as pupernickle laof on this gorgeous country morning.

ARREST Adam Bennet Schiff Jr......or Nan Pelosi....or Gerald Lewis "Depends" Nadler....or Addison Mitchell McConnell Jr.......a SINGLE arrest wakes 99% of those still asleep from their slumber. Want to go ALL out. Really want folks to wake up. Perp walk the ONE and SINGLE treasonous traitor of YOUR choice for ALL to see. Try them for ALL to see. Then? Then it gets even EASIER.......hang them!

BOOM......."The Great Awakening" is FINALLY underway!

To make it anything more than THIS? Exercise in futility and failure. This is ALL so simple.......that's what makes what we are ALL seeing oh a so a baffling a. Magical times. LOVE IT!