Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
08 March, 01:49
If these were the choices, Who would you vote for as the New VP of the New Republic of the USA, along side President Trump?.
Comment below, if its anyone other than these four Patriots, All comments welcomed, this should be fun! 🦅🇺🇸 The beginning is near!
#wwg1wga
#TheNewRepublic

John F. Kennedy Jr.* ???

Michael T. Flynn ???

Ivanka M. Trump ???

Vincent K McMahon ???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace Justice @JusticePeace
10 March, 01:04
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Military Generals cannot be Pres or VP ... look at what happened in Egypt ... in 2011-2013 ... military must always be taken serious, Flynn makes zero sense to me...

JR VP then JR Ivanka or Pompeo🤷‍♂️ as long as Biden Harris is done who cares

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
10 March, 01:06
In response Peace Justice to his Publication
I would agree in a 3D world. in a 5D world Flynn is qualified. im ok w Jr as well. ivanka in 2024. Mcmahon would be great as well. But the public doesnt understand his true work yet.

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
10 March, 02:23
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
unfortunately with the end of voter supression via NERC it could be anyone in the future... after decades of sacrifice and service to their Country Kenndy will, in my opinion only, be VP then President to bridge the divide of the people... Trump/Trump Trump/Flynn ticket divides... any opinion made that could or would divide will not work 3D-♾D

no more division in politics and govt

All we know in this body is Alpha & Omega with ♾ in the middle...

I might be biased to that opinion with my tatto I randomly got at 19 lol 19 put Alpha Infinity Omega in the Gematria Calculator lol and I share the same Bday as JFKJr and my last name equal jfkjr in Gematria 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

figure that one out and let me know - I'm just letting God do his thing

Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tom Carr, click on at the bottom under it