Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
If these were the choices, Who would you vote for as the New VP of the New Republic of the USA, along side President Trump?.
Comment below, if its anyone other than these four Patriots, All comments welcomed, this should be fun! 🦅🇺🇸 The beginning is near!
#wwg1wga
#TheNewRepublic

John F. Kennedy Jr.* ???

Michael T. Flynn ???

Ivanka M. Trump ???

Vincent K McMahon ???

01:49 AM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
10 March, 08:25
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
JOHN F. KENNEDY JR. (VP)
GEN. MICHAEL FLYNN ( HEAD OF THE FBI, OR CIA, NATIONAL SECURITY)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
10 March, 08:25
In response Dianna LeCompte to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
10 March, 08:28
In response Dianna LeCompte to her Publication
My Heroes! You go guy's!

Mahala Stanford @Mahala
10 March, 06:22
1and 2

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
10 March, 01:04
Military Generals cannot be Pres or VP ... look at what happened in Egypt ... in 2011-2013 ... military must always be taken serious, Flynn makes zero sense to me...

JR VP then JR Ivanka or Pompeo🤷‍♂️ as long as Biden Harris is done who cares

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
10 March, 01:06
In response Peace Justice to his Publication
I would agree in a 3D world. in a 5D world Flynn is qualified. im ok w Jr as well. ivanka in 2024. Mcmahon would be great as well. But the public doesnt understand his true work yet.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
09 March, 03:48
JJ has more important things to accmplish. For Ivanka it would be a good warm up position. And General Flynn can be on the look out!

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
09 March, 03:25
General Flynn

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
09 March, 03:28
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
I said the the same!
Cant go wrong with any of the four!
I think they are all a bit mote qualified than Kamala!
#wwg1wga 🦅🇺🇸

Karin Celebrate Each Day @777evantree
08 March, 07:52
General Flynn .... JFK Jr is a myth to my brain ... if it's true, please Lord Jesus let him live according to you. You know where he's needed. I see his name more and more, and cry remembering as if it where yesterday. God put us all here for a reason 🙏🏼

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
08 March, 12:14
I would like to see Flynn in the Cabinet with the President. JFK should be anything he wants. Vincent whereever the President wants him and Ivanka should keep doing what she does best which is being fabulous. Don Jr. should be VP.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
08 March, 12:10
€£®N
simply because you need to raise up national IQ as low as he is.

#unlocknationalpotentional

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
08 March, 12:13
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 March, 02:20
Trick question. 😂

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
08 March, 02:22
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
I put *If so we can play along, explain why you said trick, i think i know

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
08 March, 02:10
I would have a miltary based hero/Patriot.
I would allow JFK to be free and help unite all of humanity !https://youtu.be/zykf4Uwdm...
Although JFK would be great as well, and is highly skilled with the space force, and aircrafts. I just see him as unity for the World, with the First Queen of the light and queen of #WeThePeople hearts!
🇬🇧👑🇺🇸 🌎✌️
https://youtu.be/oBmBXCtpA...

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
08 March, 02:46
Tom ,

I hear what you are saying however, i feel he could unify while being Vice President, therefore having some gravitas .

We all like him...... probably feel like a best buddy with him right now ....but he really needs to be more than a public relations point of contact.

Laughing now at the thought of him acting as a P.R. front guy for President Trump.

He needs to be in an official position connoted with honor and in the tradition of 2nd in Command.

Ha, he has come a long way from his skateboard period in his younger days. Of course, he should be the one to choose what fits him best .

The American people will just be enthralled that he has been in on this plan to save the world. He will always be in our hearts just as is President Trump . We are one grateful nation to them and our military and civilian leaders.