Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
09 March, 02:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 March, 05:46
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
❤️Aww beautiful! We had a chocolate lab/German Shepherd...a "Shepador", extrememly smart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 March, 05:48
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Mocha, was laid to rest in 01/20/20

Only people mentioned by Jahty in this post can reply
Anon MeUpp @Jahty
10 March, 07:51
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
I'm sorry for your loss, its so hard to lose our best buddies. He looks like a chessie, it's the retriever in him. I love all retriever breeds, and I had sheperds in my youth. So smart, both breeds.

09 March, 09:48
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
thanks, we sure miss her, great companion and fishing companion, smartest dog we've ever had...and to think we put hee down on inauguration day🤦🏼‍♀️ ...bummer day more ways than one

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
10 March, 07:55
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
It's all about love, even when we are so sad. I wish you peace.