Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 March, 10:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Took out Biden's leg and attacked is staff. Good Dog Major !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Vogel @lsvogel
10 March, 09:50
What a great photo! Although the dog looks like it was photo-shopped in, both successfully executed the mission to eradicate evil!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
10 March, 05:57
Conan🤔
Sounds like qanon
Coincidence😁😎

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
10 March, 12:28
What a beautiful dog. Is this the dog that " bit Biden"? Dogs sure can sense evil.

wwc w17 @wwcw17
09 March, 08:01
Tunnel vermin hunter?

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
09 March, 07:55
I dont believe its coincidence that I saw a report about Joe Bidans dog getting kicked out of the White House today for being too rambuncious.

I dont believe its coincidence that today, I read a letter from John Perry Barlow (JFK Jrs childhood friend) comparing JFK Jr as young kid to a rambuncious puppy.

I dont believe its coincidence that GhostEzra posted this picture of a dog recieving a medal from Trump today.

Who is behind the Bidan mask?

Bidan - Dog Comm
JFK Jr - Dog Comm
Trump/Medal - Dog Comm

I dont think its coincidence that dog spelled backwards = God (think mirror)

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 March, 07:07
Why is the dog and the ribbon in front of the dog photoshopped in?

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
09 March, 06:39
hero 👏👏 everyone on the feed posting photos of their strong beautiful dogs.... and then, well, here's Zelda 😬

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 March, 05:46
❤️Aww beautiful! We had a chocolate lab/German Shepherd...a "Shepador", extrememly smart.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 March, 05:48
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Mocha, was laid to rest in 01/20/20

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
09 March, 03:56
Love this dog! #Hero
We are raising personal protection Shepherds and they are the best!! They know good people!!
#FightForTrump

Only followers of this user (Redfarm) can see their posts

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
09 March, 02:55
K9 hero and he knows it. I've a special request @GhostEzra designed to completely heal our injured warriors and children subjected to sra. Can you please contact anyone with Quantum Med Bed knowledge and ask them to contact me at Veritas159? I am a bonafide zim holder and need to present a thorough, viable business plan to the exec at the exchange center and need one Med Bed practitioner on board. I will happily pay for a telephonic consult with them. My goal is to offer med bed treatment FREE OF CHARGE for these beloved ones.

You have my undying gratitude for all the sacrifices that you have willingly endured for (mostly) ungrateful Americans. I truly wish there was some way to recompense you.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
09 March, 02:46
Not all heroes wear capes or boots.

Last Days @lastdays1
09 March, 02:38
that's a GOOD boy!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 March, 02:35
stunning Photo of Both Hero's.

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
09 March, 02:35
Did you see that Biden's German shepherd, Major was kicked out of the White House and sent back to Deleware for biting someone? Breitbart posted it on Instagram. Hmmmm? 🤔

Vaune Carr @WolfAnalogies
09 March, 02:28
Hioe he does.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
09 March, 02:28
BOTH RIGHT