Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
If left unrestrained Big Tech will begin putting fact check warnings on our private messages (text - email - voice) in addition to our social media accounts and eventually start inserting them into our private real life communication with each other in real time ultimately lulling the masses into thinking that having the control to suspend & delete our ability to communicate altogether is in our own best interest. They’ll do it so craftily it will fool radical leftists into demanding it (screaming) from the rooftops.

They’ve been practicing these destiny deciding false narratives on us for centuries all leading up to the ultimate NWO’s final one world government power grab.

Keep digging, keep exposing, keep bringing truth to light, keep relentlessly red pilling main street and don’t stop waking up the over sleepers until you see the whites of their wide awake eyes dismantling the cabal controlled super substructure for themselves.

The fate of our world depends on it.
09:19 PM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 March, 10:14
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
LEFT WING FAKE CHECKERS !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 March, 02:35
Any medium that engages in attempting to take away our free speach or who act as the 1984 thought police, we need to just stop using. They only have the power that WE give to them through our using their products and services and buying their crap. WE THE PEOPLE have all the power. We just have to stop giving it away via our spending dollar and via our attention to mind programming from the TV. We also need to call out every NWO servant, living high off of our hard earned tax dollars, holding an office at the town, city, county and state levels. We got comfortable, complicit and let this happen. We can turn it around. We trusted a lot of people to be protecting the Constitution while we were busy working and raising families. They let us down, lost our trust and it's time to let them know, we are not going to accpet this submission into our own slavery and demise. NO! Failure is not an option. Just say YES to the Power of We The People. WE, United, got this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 March, 02:24
Everyone should watch George Orwells 1984 or read the book. Make sure everyone you know has seen it. Ask and if they havn't, implore them too as if their life depended on it.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
09 March, 09:27
THEN IF WE HAVE ANY CHANCE OF HAVING A VOICE AGAIN, WE DITCH THE DEVICES THAT GOT US HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

THINK ABOUT IT... FREEDOM? PRIVACY? AMERICA? OR SMART PHONES? 🕸️🕷️

NO CONTEST FOR ME & IT HITS BIG TECH WHERE IT COUNTS! FOOK VIRTUAL REALITY... I WANT THE REAL THING BACK ASAFP! 🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
09 March, 09:34
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
I couldn’t agree more! I can’t wait for the tipping point when I won’t need these (phone) tracking devices all over me all the time marking my location, finger printing me, facial recognizing me and recording my every thought - I can’t wait to
put it in a drawer for emergancies like I origionally intended - it will be so great to be involved primarily in real life again :)